VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, Last week's payment was made few days ago. Sorry for the delay because it took some time to verify all the payment requests.

If you have any feedback post here or email support @ vidbull . com

Thank you!

We start processing and verifying requests on Friday and make payments on Sat. or Sunday. However, some members wait few weeks to request payments and we need to wait for more funds to upload when that happens.

So it's best if everyone request payments each week rather than waiting for a big amount.

Thanks for the info.

I requested for cashout yesterday and hopefully I'll get pay within next 2 days.

Expect a new long tern video hosting site.

Good luck.

Hello,

My cashout request is still on pending.

Last edited:
Video file working but can't access vidbull homepage

Software error:

Can't locate /home/vidbull/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules . Plugins ..... at Modules/Session.pm line 86.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hello, We have just fixed an access issue that was effecting the main site. However during this time your affiliate earnings were running as usual and videos already uploaded were available to viewers.

Payments will be done within 24 hours.
Thank you.

Thanks Sir,

We really happy to got back one of our best video hosting site.

Secondly it's also true that video stream was running normally, so we got views.

Hope for the best.

Good Luck.

Hi can you please encrease a litel bit the speed streaming ? The video is stops alot the problem apeared for 3 days or so for my until now the speed bufering was ok but now is very slow :(.

Is there any news update of this week ?

Again Software Error

Software error:

Can't locate /home/vidbull/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules . Plugins /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8) at Modules/Session.pm line 86. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back