Status
Not open for further replies.

alextammmm

Here is my story:

I started a jav online streaming site a month ago, i uploaded around 130 videos to my video hosting provider, according to my plan, i will not drive any traffic in the first 2 month, because i wanna act like an established site to the visitors, since last week, i found many of my videos gone, i was confused ,and i fire an email to the hosting provider but no respond, till i found more and more videos are missing, i sent them the second email, and i got respond, they told me they got a lot of DMCAs. i just checked my account, i only have 15 videos right now.

Well, there is a DMCA section in the user CP but there is NO notification or something like that, they can say it because their website is under beta, i'll buy it. and of course i can say nothing about the DMCAs

Now it's the funny part, i go to google and searched for the major player in the jav streaming business, and i found at least 2 sites which use the same host service provider as i use, their videos are working with no damn problem, how could these heavy traffic sites didn't get DMCAs and my noob site got like say 100+ DMCAs?

Maybe the point is just because my site is noob site and i didn't drive any traffic, i fully understand the problem, but PLEASE don't make promise if you can not do it, if you can not let the user put content in your expensive hard drive for 6 month, just don't put this on your site. you kick off users you think is "no value" with DMCA, that is not cool.

Well, i lost 100 bucks and a month of work, i never know there is so many "rules" in the business. lol, lesson learned, it's time to quit, take care everybody.

7 comments
it's pointless to share your story without mentioning the host you used. just say it or keep this story for yourself.

simple!
You have copy+paste other peoples uploads which already got distributed on forums etc. Now a days filehosts not removing reported files from individual accounts ,but they remove the same files from all accounts.
Start making your own files (rar-zip) and no one will remove your files.

it's pointless to share your story without mentioning the host you used. just say it or keep this story for yourself.

check sites like : jamo.tv or javinn.com and you'll find out. i am not telling you directly because i didn't read the forum rules here, sorry for the inconvenience

simple!
You have copy+paste other peoples uploads which already got distributed on forums etc. Now a days filehosts not removing reported files from individual accounts ,but they remove the same files from all accounts.
Start making your own files (rar-zip) and no one will remove your files.

so you mean if the hosting find that my videos are the same as other uploaders, they will remove it? i don't think so, because i as an uploader, didn't know which files have been already uploaded, if the hosting has such rules, they should develop a checking & notification function.

and it is a video streaming site, i don't upload zip-rar, i upload .avi .mkv .mp4 files.

i am an internet marketer, i just wanna take this site as my hobby site, you know, upload 3-5 videos each day, just for fun. and now i realize this is not simple, it will take me a lot of time and energy, so i choose to quit.

thank you for your reply

Last edited:
you must make your own rar files to avoid such a file deletion ,someone have previously uploaded the same file and received dmca ,this is why your files got deleted.

ps.
there are much better ways to earn money online ,try to sell real products and receive commision for the sales.

i Think he is uploading videos direct to his dedicated server/vps and not on a filehost and share the link on his website!

You should always use Cloudflare as a first layer of protection, they dont leak IP as a security measure, they only send a single automated report from them to the host, and most hosts dont give a shit and this system doesnt work very well

You have to have the notion that many DMCA's are made by automated scripts/bots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back