Very Cheap Visitors To Your Site Start From $3 [Guarantee]

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronang

etcom-visitors-04-08-300x300.jpg

Unique Visitors

Bring Quality Visitors To Your Business

"Stop wasting your time and money by using using traffic service that doesn't guarantee visitors to your site"

Our service offers you fast and guarantee UNIQUE VISITORS to your site from around the world with very low price :

• 2000 Visitors : $3
  • 6000 Visitors : $5
  • 12000 Visitors : $9
  • 25000 Visitors : $15

F.A.Q
Q : Why choose Unique-Visitor.com as my traffic provider?
A : 100% of our traffic is real visitors. Your websites or ads. will be opened for at least 30 seconds. The last and foremost, our price is the cheapest around the world.
Q : How is my site displayed?
A : Advertised URLs are displayed in full page views. Real Visitors will see your entire advertised website.
Q: Where does your traffic come from?
A : We have a large network of sites that send us traffic, we are providing real unique visitors to your website, absolutely NO SPAM is used to obtain this traffic. We also use some abandoned domain names that are still getting a lot of traffic to them and are targeted to the item you are selling or promoting. Visitors comes from all over the world.
Q:How do I choose the type of traffic required?
A : If the global traffic unrestricted to the relatively simple, We have a lot of traffic in Asia, However, in specific regions of the user may not be applicable, If the designated areas and language users to access, It will be a small part of the user, So no way to ensure that the number of users within the specified time to visit, Only aggregate statistics to the number of users, So the main purpose to see you buy traffic, it is best way to increase traffic, increase rankings, on the visitor does not matter.
Q: How long will it take to process my order?
A : Orders are processed within 48 hours. In fact, most of the orders we receive are processed within 24 hours.
Q: How to count The traffic?
A : Any counter could be used to count the traffic we send, such as Google Analytics, but please put it on the top of the page. We are confident to guarantee adequate traffic because we usually will send 26000-30000 IP to you when you just ask for 25000IP/day.
Q: Do you generate hits using SPAM or other unscrupulous techniques?
A : ABSOLUTELY NOT. The traffic we deliver is legitimate. We never send out mass emails or post to newsgroups. We do not use fake or unethical techniques to deliver traffic to our clients’ websites.
T.O.S

• No Popups - Your site cannot generate popup windows of ANY kind.
  • No Framebreaking Code - your site must not break out of frames.
  • No virus of ANY kind.
  • No Illegal content!
  • No automatic downloads or scripts that alter user browser settings (auto homepage, bookmarks, etc.)!
  • Your website need to be opened in 20 seconds.
  • We don't hold any responsibility for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
  • We do not carry any duty related to any advertisers.
  • Refund would be issued only when your website is unable to receive our traffic. Bonus can not be returned.

For More Info fell free to drop me PM or visit our official site http://www.unique-visitor.com/

One slot review copy for a member with high reputation and have already been 1 year or more as WJ member for 6000 visitors.
As today is our launching day so every order today will got 40% discount for all of the package by using coupon code : UV40OFF
Regards,
Unique-Visitors.Com

Last edited:
18 comments
2000 visitors at a time only or for a month or a day

for how long the duration of the visiting?

and you wrote that our ads will be open for 30 secs
are you use bots

a human cant do anything like that you mentioned above

sorry i am not crapping
i only want to be satisfied before buying a package :)

2000 visitors for 3 days but usually for only 24 hours.
30 sec ads = the average time we guarantee but sometimes less or more.
and u can judge whatever u wanna say ma bro. but you can see later in google analytics report. :)

Yup, as I was the first person to reply, I think I should get the review copy :P... and then if I'm satisfied, I would be willing to buy the 25,000 visitors package.

Get started when you want :)

I think traffic came from PTC sites or similar to them...bcuz user wait for 30 sec..to view the next ads....so traffic will be geniue..but bounce rate will be increased and they are one time visitor.
so overall it's good traffic...

Guys
I am new here but not new to the seo world. I am a mod on another well known forum where I seen a similar post regarding this site selling traffic.

I made 4 purchases of 25k from him

My order IDs for the OP

Heres my review.
I spread 3 packs of 25k over 3 sites.
Took about 24 hours for traffic to start coming.
All was working and flowing well with some visitors actually browsing more than one page.
Average stay was a little less than 30 seconds though so bounce rate was quite high. Being fairly small $sense sites with not a huge amount of content I did not mind, as I was getting some clicks.

I had about 30k uniques and 102k page views over the 3 sites.
Huge 90% from China and South Korea

Day 2 all was going well and I decided to order a 4th package for one of my larger sites.

THEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

I went off to get some sleep and when I woke up I checked my anylitics page for an update.

Todays views 0

The traffic had stopped. Nothing NADA.
I sent in a ticket immediately asking what was going on. It only took them 12 hours to answer. And when they did they asked me to email them the website urls again. ?????

I obviously submitted my order numbers in the ticket and if I am not mistaken should be in the order form that corresponds with them.
But either way I sent them the urls.

Thats was 2 days ago and nothing.

I mailed them today and nothing.

I emailed their personal email (Im good at finding people) and nothing.

I went to their site
PHP:
http://www.unique-visitor.com/
And guess what? Nothing
Their site is offline.

You may ask.

Why worry about a service downtime?

Why worry about a drop in traffic?

Well for those of you who know. When big G $sense and other advertisers see fluctuations like that in traffic, you can be assured that your account will be banned and you may forget about payout on CPA coz they pretty much work the same way. The traffic will be red flagged as incentive traffic if its not kept at a relatively constant flow.

Not to mention if like myself you have a large network of sites which are all at risk of losing their advertising income due to this poor unreliable service.

So long story short

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS

If anyone has bought from them and has been ripped and screwed like me please feel free to contact me. I have all the info you need.

Update
Still no response from the seller.
Seems to have disappeared off the scene.
4 paypal disputes open but Im sure the funds where quickly moved after purchase.
An a vast amount of internet and personal information gathered against.

I was also contacted by no less than 3 other online marketer friends of mine, and all of them have gotten the same deal.

This rip off is growing in numbers.

Update
A$sense account BANNED Thanks for the great service.
Thats what happens when you cant maintain a traffic service for more than 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back