Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
But i heard that u can only veryfiy paypal with account if ur bank account is in US...is it true ? and what is VCC and how to get that?

Hi Guys,

I want to know...Is there any way in the whole damn world I can Verify My PayPal without Credit Card ?

u shud already know since ur the NetExpert:D just kidding...

try what loget said but remember that paypal SUCKS so they can limit ur account anytime they want even if it is verified

If you live in USA you need a bank account to get verified or in most countries a simple VCC or a real CC will work.

VCC = Virtual Credit Card

They cost about 10$ and use google or wsmarket to find one to buy.

@shavin
u can get a CC in India even if u r < 23 yrs old. Juz try SBI Yuva Visa Card, it is similar to a Visa CC n yup it is accepted by paypal for acc. verification.

I am trying get the Yuva Debit Card..which is an international debit card..and i came to know..it can be used to get the PP account verified..i am in the process of getting one...i would upadte u..if its worked or not.

Or else, if you are in india, you can get an HDFC savings acc with an international debit card. Then use the netsafe feature to generate VCC from your acc. Works in PayPal, plus it's more secure!! That's what I always use :p

@shavin
u can get a CC in India even if u r < 23 yrs old. Juz try SBI Yuva Visa Card, it is similar to a Visa CC n yup it is accepted by paypal for acc. verification.

I'm 20 year old Student living in Lucknow, India..and have an SBI account. Can I still Get SBI Yuva Visa Card ???

Rohit said:
I'm 20 year old Student living in Lucknow, India..and have an SBI account. Can I still Get SBI Yuva Visa Card ???
SBI Yuva is a debit/ATM card. It's the same as your maestro card, I think. If you have a savings acc, or any acc for that matter, I guess you can apply for it.

Yes, u can get a Yuva International Debit Card....Juz contact the bank enquiry staff regarding this.

Can any one verify SBI Yuva Visa Card, is accepted for paypal ???
I hvnt tried it myself but juz check this out:
Code:
http://paypal.statebank.org.in/index.html
they say tht u can verify a PP a/c using a Yuva International Debit Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back