Venusfile.com under new ownership - $30 PPD (1000 downloads) - 10% of Referrals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all countries counted?
minimum file size?
will u pay $30 for all countries/all file sizes?
pls explain.

Major geographic markets like the U.S. and some european countries are $30 per 1000 downloads. The rest are $5 per 1000 downloads. No minimum file size.

some european countries?pls specify..
what abt minimum file size

Had to go check the admin settings...current $30 PPD countries are the U.S., Denmark, France, and Great Britain....I might add some more down the road, but I have to figure out which countries are profitable enough to justify the $30 PPD.

Email:
"Hello,
now we have finally create our new verified payment account. You will pay on Friday 30th Nov. and you will get 10 Euro extra for long waiting time J Sorry for the long inconvenience.

Have a nice weekend and best regards
Venusfile support"

2012-09-26 €25.02 REJECTED

Why???

hi..,

welcome

i've a payout pending and its infact my first payout

i requested on 12th november and its still pending

i sent u PM regarding my details

waiting for payment

and

r u sure.. do u pay with these rates ??

and there is no minimum filesize...so even 1 kb file gets 5$/1000 downloads or 30$ /1000 downloads

i donoo how long u survive ??

better prepare a good ppd table and then come here and advertise

Coolguy,
I just sent you a paypal payment. I just took over the site from the previous owner about a day ago, and I don't even have FTP access yet (I will tomorrow), just admin access. I'm setting up my webmoney and moneybookers account but this takes about a week. In the mean time I paid you via paypal.

Email:
"Hello,
now we have finally create our new verified payment account. You will pay on Friday 30th Nov. and you will get 10 Euro extra for long waiting time J Sorry for the long inconvenience.

Have a nice weekend and best regards
Venusfile support"

2012-09-26 €25.02 REJECTED

Why???

Email me your venusfile username to: igetmyemailzonline@yahoo.com

Hi venus-file

2012-11-12 PENDING

Username:hamada_lazyoo

Everyone will continue to work after payment

waiting for payment

thank you

Status