What Are you ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

webydiploma

Banned
Banned
Are u Vegtarian or Non Vegetarian ?

There Were a Really Amazing Surprise for Some of the lucky people who vote on this thread.
HINT: The Surprise will be worth only if you have a website.

You need to Vote before 15th July to Claim this thing.

NOTE: Egg is an unfertillized cell. So it is considered Non vegetarian by All Standardization associations. So, If you eat eggs, you are an non vegetarian.

Last edited:
70 comments
I am not being mean but I am conduced Why don't you eat non veg?? Like meat and stuff no one told me in India so just asking Thanks

On topic
Non veg

We Do not Eat Meat and Stuff Because I Find Killing Animals Brutally and eating them up Very InHuman. I Have Some Humanity Left in me. So I will not Do it Ever in Life.

I'm a vegetarian but i eat duck and cow, heaps and heaps of cow.

Vegetarian means you don't eat animals or fish. You are not a vegetarian

I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat any animals, any fish or anything like gelatine. Been a vegetarian since I was 14 (didn't know about gelatine at the time) then when I found out I stopped eating gelatine when I was 16.

Also I eat eggs as they aren't living animals and are in basically everything

Vegetarian means you don't eat animals or fish. You are not a vegetarian

I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat any animals, any fish or anything like gelatine. Been a vegetarian since I was 14 (didn't know about gelatine at the time) then when I found out I stopped eating gelatine when I was 16.

Also I eat eggs as they aren't living animals and are in basically everything

I think he was being sarcastic.

I don't kill animals, but I buy my food in the store - so people kill them for me, I rather not do the dirty work and eat some processed food.

I'm non vegetarian. :)

Oh thanks it'kind of funny that you don't meat where do you get your protain sources from? No protein = no body protein is just so imp cause it fixes body tissue
I think god made animals so human can survive

If he was being sarcastic that must of been the worst joke ever and the most pointless form of sarcasm ever used. Either way he's clearly an idiot.

And I believe if you're willing to eat meat you should be willing to kill it. A guy called Robert Llewellyn expressed his opinion on this and he eats meat, he got in to politics after his acting career and had a very good reason behind it, was quite interesting.

I get protein from whey, eggs, milk, etc. Just a less amount compared to what is in meat.

It's a proverb/metaphor, god you're stupid.

I'm not angry and I cba to ruin this thread by your idiocy. I just facepalm on exponential retards.

Vegetarian Food has High Nutrient Value tha Non Veg. As Vegetrain Food Lies on Step 2 Of Nutrient Cycle.

As fas as Proteins are Considered, Pulses and Milk are Rich Enough in Proteins.

I mean if you Wana build lean muscle and make body fat % as low as 5 you got to have fish and lean meat. It said pure veg you can't eat eggs for milk is has fat. So best Option is meat if you want to gain lean muscle
And keep your fat % at same level
For me food is to survive (energy)
Let's say that your in jungle and you don't have food and there is an animal would you eat it and survive or just die?

I'm non vegetarian.

In my opinion, God made animals for us to eat.

Not Really. Mate, Accept my Request on Yahoo or MSN.

I mean if you Wana build lean muscle and make body fat % as low as 5 you got to have fish and lean meat. It said pure veg you can't eat eggs for milk is has fat. So best Option is meat if you want to gain lean muscle
And keep your fat % at same level
For me food is to survive (energy)
Let's say that your in jungle and you don't have food and there is an animal would you eat it and survive or just die?

Man, I Have never smelled meat in my life. And I Bet You do not have Muscles Like me.

There are Plants in jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back