Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
I tried veeble.org for 4 months

Hello, i have a reseller account since November of 2009 with veeble.org, but the last week the server is working very slow and yesteday and today the server is down.

Impossible contact with soupport because the email is @veeble.org and this domian is down too.

That is my experience with they

Hello, i have a reseller account since November of 2009 with veeble.org, but the last week the server is working very slow and yesteday and today the server is down.

Impossible contact with soupport because the email is @veeble.org and this domian is down too.

That is my experience with they

Down for how long?

veeble Blows goats and I have proof

Those guys at veeble.org are jokers
I had one of their alphas and they guy was such a dunce he tried to give me one IP for my private DNS. I explained to him the standard in the industry is you have two dedicated IP's to use for pointing to the same server for failover reasons. He told me he only had one and when I told him I wanted to buy a dedicated IP then so I would have two , this C#!@# sucker kicked me off the server. HE was sucha douche bag. I couldnt get his DNS working with only one IP. I mean sure I could point ns1 and ns2 to the same IP but that defeats the purpose. Stay away from them they are amatuers thinking they know what they are doing when they dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back