amaderworld got hacked
and after that o face this loggin
error problem
even not only me
my al members face this prob

0cafd2e193.jpg

how to fix it pls help

9 comments
Use the link provided in that error page to reset your password.

JGM.

you are right... but that the think i did not remember what email i used :'(
and i think most of those member did not remember too

i think you sud reinstall vb or ipb... or just install phpbb or mybb that why you don't have to use nulled. ;)

- hope soon forums get online ... and i start shearing my staffs :)

Hi, I had this problem with my site too, I can't login and my users too, reset and resend password not help and I don't know why but everything back to normal self within a few hours. I think freshwap.net forum has this same problem 2 days ago and now is ok, maybe someone from freshwap is user here.

It could be that the hackers have changed all your logins and emails in which case it is probably easier and faster to start from scratch.

JGM.

If your logins you provided still work for server i'll take a look see if the emails been messed with or anything via the DB.

EDIT: nevermind you changed them. :P

Try this:
1. Find tools.php in distribution package, in 'do_not_upload' directory. You may have to download vbulletin again if you don't have this anymore.
2. Upload to admincp directory (eg., http://www.example.com/admincp/tools.php)
3. Upload the install folder to your forum root folder. Get this from vbulletin package, may have to redownload if you don't have it anymore.
4. Run script. (eg., http://www.example.com/admincp/tools.php) If it asks for it, Enter customer ID -- the one you use to get into the the member forum on vbulletins site
5. Reset cookie domain and path to defaults. (Or whatever other settings you want to reset.)
6. Delete tools.php script.
7. Delete the install folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back