Status
Not open for further replies.

DuCe

When I go to my site I get:

Code:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 113

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 136

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 205

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 383

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2529

[CENTER]Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php
Line: 49

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC2[/CENTER]

Anyone know how to fix this?

4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back