Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Sin

I was reading the thread about the possible new skin and potential software upgrade.

I saw a lot of people throwing IPB around(Which i think is pretty cool) but i saw a lot of people who were against VB4.

What exactly is it about that software that has people up in arms over it?

4 comments
Well,
vBulletin 4 is quite a big change from vBulletin 3 and many people see vB4 as a rip of IPB like the multiple css work you have to do and the basic flow of the design like in the default skin, its pretty horrible in some factors.
Although, i don't have any issue(s) with it cause i code for both versions of vBulletin
There is some highlights and non-s that people like about it, i believe its more than my two cents but that's a basic gist.
Hope that helps in a way ;)
-Baraka

Appreciate the reply.

I was thinking of buying Vbulletin 4 this weekend and i wanted to know why it was such a bad software.

I am not fond of xenforo and i am selling my license(I have to figure out where though) for about 50 bucks

and i wanted to try something new and Vbulletin is the only thing i haven't used yett and i wanted to know pros and cons.

Hope for more replies

vBulletin is the best in my opinion. I've used so many BB scripts and even custom made ones but had the best results with vBulletin.

Personal Fav Version: 3.6.8 PL2
Never tried out vBulletin 4.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back