Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
I still use it and i love it to bits, about downgrading its up to you, it depends on if you prefer the old interface or the new interface

yup i still use vB 3.8.x and love it :). Although vB4 is ok i myself wouldn't recommend it, i code more on vB 3.8.x so vB3.8.x FTW :)

I'm current using vB 3.6.8 on one of my forums, I've considered upgrading that license to 4.1.x - Just can't justify the huge price difference, It's owned, I can still use it.

I have another license which runs 4.0.1 and again, I'd still have to pay an upgrade fee for those, I might do so in time.

If your even considering downgrading it show's how poor your script is. A user of any other script would never consider downgrading. Have you ever heard of an IPB, PHPBB, Wordpress, SMF or MyBB webmaster even consider downgrading?

I think you urgently need to explore other scripts like IPB if your having thoughts of downgrading to a script that's within days of reaching it's end of line after which it will never receive official support or updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back