VPS VaporHostn.com - 1Gbps VPS OpenVZ/SolusVM from $2.95/Month (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zMIO7.png

*Slots are limited*
*7 Users Per Server*

lGlzx.png

*Use the promo "VPS50%" to receive 50% off first month ONLY on 1GB Plan*

We believe here at VaporHostn not to rush into things and not to oversell. We keep our prices as low as possible, but still offer premium services.

Currently our VPS servers are "beta" meaning they are ready to be sold, but before going deep in this service we would like to monitor and see what we can improve on before we decide to jump the gun and start buying more.

On our TOS we specified lots of things which are not allowed on our server, but there are a couple which i want to mention that are most important to us.

Not Allowed on our VPS servers:
Torrent Clients
DDOS scripts
Hosting of warez files

The reason we do not allow torrents is because just because you have 100mbps port to yourself all of those connection will build up and clog up our main port in which will cause others to have slower connections.

We do allow rapidleech, but not publicly. If you are caught allowing public downloads and uploads you will be terminated and no refund will be given if during the 7 days guarantee.

Current VPS Plans:
K27PJ.png

Speed Test:
c4HMA.png

Our TOS | Order Now

No review packages!
If you order our service please throw some suggestions are way. Whatever you feel would be important towards making our service better!

Last edited:
Hi guys glad to know. you guys have made VPS plan. i m interested on your plan. OVZ512

and discount foe ur old cust?

$25/month? I see plans starting from $2.95/month :|

@cyberavijit - The current promotion we have is 50% off the first month on our ovz1024 plan.

@Carbon - We have modified our vps plans, the prices are correct. We're waiting on the title change at the moment :)

Using OVZ256 for hosting my site...

Never ever i faced downtime.. and also price is cheap.. Vapor man. thanks for coming to WJ..

Thumbs Up.....

selling VPS at shared hosting prices.

$2 cost me a additional IP in a good web hosting and you are selling VPS at $2.95?

Ridiculous prices, bad marketing strategy, go invest something at adwords, bing, cpx.

I have their OVZ1024 VPS Plan with some add on features for over a month.

I have been trouble free for the entire time.

I was helped when I asked for it and setup with my requirements was completed in a few hours time.

They installed all the third party software I asked of them.

They answered every question I had and a few I did not think to ask.

Every response came in what I would consider a short amount of time, most in minutes, a few in about an hour.

I do not recommend many companies hosts in particular but I would tell anyone to give these guys a try. I expect to stay with them for a long time.

It has been a good 3 months since the operation of VaporHostn. We really appreciate all the support and kind words from everyone here at Wjunction. Unfortunately, I have some personal matters in my life to take care of so I won't be able to keep up with this company anymore so that is why I've decided to close VaporHostn down. I just haven't had the chance to write anything but it seems Carlos has already mass emailed everyone.

About the backups, I talked to my account manager and she told me I would have till the end of this month to use the servers so everyone can get a backup of their sites. But for some odd reason, I have no access to the servers. I'm currently waiting on their end to see what exactly is going on.

As for the refunds, those who have paid for last month's service will get their refunds. Please PM me here or add me on skype michaellin85, so we can make some arrangements for refunds.

Again, it has been an awesome experience and we were very glad that everyone picked VaporHostn for their hosting needs. Thank you everyone for their support through good times and bad times. We at VaporHostn are honored to work with you all.

Closed the thread due to the above quoted post in the shared thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back