V-VIDS.COM - The Coolest Reward Program Ever (Dynamic Rates) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is very heavy traffic shaving on here. But with that said it seems about even rates with the rest of the sites..

Also[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]vortex34 I tried viewing the videos on my ipad and it didn't work..

depends on what i pad you have or maybe admin need to fix that if its not working isent a ipad stream different to a say a laptop or home pc

hi
i will try to answer all the questions

about the ranks - of you get less downloads than your rank will be lower , )we are working on a feature that will set your rank for 2 weeks since the day you got it

there are not space limits.

what was it about the ipad? please clarify

joecool6101[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - what do you mean traffic shaping? we count all download that are at least 50% finished [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]i think its fair, don't you agree ?
we have few guys with the rank of colonel , thats x8 , and we get everyday mails about the great service and great rates, if you can't see downlaod maybe your users don't download the files to 50% , please check it and let us know.

about the payments we already paid to few uploaders
if you are waiting for a payment let me know what's your username and we will pay you right away

[/FONT]

Vortex, firstly.. I requested payout my username is "destruct"

Secondly, for the ipad issue.. what I was experiencing before seems to have been fixed so thank you!

Last edited:
joecool6101 - i dont get it why would you say its a scam ?
@we already did lots of payments
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]@you requested your payment at 3.8.13[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]@so its still not even 7 days[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]@you never sent email about it[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]@so [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]what's[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] up with you ? [/FONT]what are you a baby ?

we mean real business and we pay thousands every month, we always pay on all our sites.

next time send us an email instead of doing what you did
feel free to share your payment with the forum tomorrow (after you will get paid )

p.s.
payments will be tomorrow to you and also 11 other payees

joecool6101 - i dont get it why would you say its a scam ?
@we already did lots of payments
@you requested your payment at 3.8.13
@so its still not even 7 days
@you never sent email about it
@so what's up with you ? what are you a baby ?

we mean real business and we pay thousands every month, we always pay on all our sites.

next time send us an email instead of doing what you did
feel free to share your payment with the forum tomorrow (after you will get paid )

p.s.
payments will be tomorrow to you and also 11 other payees

Firstly, there are many scams on wjunction as I've been here a long time and you fit the profile exactly (even unintentionally)

Secondly, I sent 3 emails actually so telling me "send an email" when I already said I did above is counter productive.. so that is why I was upset and is why "I was acting like a baby" as you so kindly put it.

Lastly and most importantly, I'll happily post payment proof here tomorrow.. I love the speed, rates, and mobile friendliness I want this site to succeed. :)

Thanks for the reply!

As promised payment proof:

gDCA4KS.gif

Are payments sent every Saturday from now on?

Thanks!

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]thanks for the comments

about the payments we can pay weekly but sometimes it wont be same exact day , if for some reason you see thats it takes too long or maybe you need the payment asap feel free to send us email about it and you will be paid asap!

i told [/FONT]joecool6101[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] that he is already working with some other sites that we own, never had problems .

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]in general for the next time send an email , worst case you wait for few days , than you can write something about it here
and then after few days if you don't get any reply check with other users
isn't that better than calling it a scam because you couldn't be patient and work by the rules?

well, no hard feelings , everything is ok now
and we have more and more uploaders every day

the army is getting bigger :)
we already have few colonels and major general

[/FONT]

How long does it take to delete the files from the last view?

It would be great if you support mobile devices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back