Status
Not open for further replies.

ynj

hi after i downgrade to vbulletin4 to 3.86 it seem that my default style color fade....have anyone encountered this b4?i tried to delete the folder and resintall is still the same outcome.....

attached is my screenshot
[slide]http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/ynj90/Untitled-1.jpg[/slide]

19 comments
hi there even the installation script are also like that.....here is the screenshot

Untitled-2.jpg

Leave the SQL database, delete all files. Upload new files, edit config.php and put the old db details. Should work if you use same vB version like this one's installed now.

This is because your images are corrupted. You just need to re-upload the images. I suggest you download another copy of vb 3.8.6 and use the images from there.

If you have cPanel, go to your cPanel and select an image, right click and view, it would tell you if the image is corrupted.

Before uploading the image to your server, try viewing it on your computer, if it works fine on your computer, it is your host issue but if it's fucked on your computer it means the images are corrupted.

cleared your cache?
tried that does not help either

If you have cPanel, go to your cPanel and select an image, right click and view, it would tell you if the image is corrupted.

Before uploading the image to your server, try viewing it on your computer, if it works fine on your computer, it is your host issue but if it's fucked on your computer it means the images are corrupted.
i can view the image in c-panel......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back