Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Sale

Hi all ! you can call me insane or whatever, today i am going to give you a script + strategy which i use to promote my products and site on youtube at very cheap price, you can make this money back in no time if you properly use it. I develop this script a while back. So what this script does is here in details

• You need to give URL(s) of youtube videos as many you wants.
  • It will auto fetch title,descritption, tags and category on next page there you can edit.
  • After editing simply hit submit.
  • Option for watermark video if you have ffmpeg installed.
  • Mass download/upload videos.
  • Rename video raw file name so not detected by YouTube ;)

NEW UPDATE 25th July 2010
NEW FEATURES ADDED:

a) Support to download flagged videos
b) Support to download mp4,avi,mpeg,3gp and flv as before, means if a video have high quality video script will try to download that first then move to next available.
c) Security update: every copy has a security with transaction ID, if your script will be used on different ips you will not get any update.

I have explained in the document how you can make good money out of this script using YouTube. Please note my strategy is as a bonus so you are paying only for script ;)

Price 40$.
You will get free lifetime updates

To purchase this you contact me via pm.
Payment method : Paypal or alertpay

Regards
mRAza

Last edited:
139 comments
hi, i have a problem with the script, if the video is removed the script doesn't work, i have a list of video id's and some videos are removed "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.", can you make the script to skip the videos?
Thanks

hi, i have a problem with the script, if the video is removed the script doesn't work, i have a list of video id's and some videos are removed "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.", can you make the script to skip the videos?
Thanks
yes it can be done, send me video link which displays as no longer available. i tried but cant find any all are available :))

Regards

in your index.php you need to edit these lines:

find:
PHP:
$videoEntry = $yt->getVideoEntry("$linkID");
list($title,$descr,$categ,$tags) = printVideoEntry($videoEntry);
and replace with:
PHP:
try {
$videoEntry = $yt->getVideoEntry("$linkID");
}
catch(Exception $err)
 {
	$error = $err->getMessage();
	if((strstr($error, "400")) || (strstr($error, "403"))) {
	$report = 1;
	 }
	 continue;
  }
list($title,$descr,$categ,$tags) = printVideoEntry($videoEntry);

find
PHP:
Watermark: <input type="checkbox" name="watermark" /><br />
and add before:
PHP:
<?php if(isset($report)) { 
	  echo '<span style="color:red">Some Video were not available and has been removed<br /></span>';
		} ?>

and it will remove not available videos from list and display you message.

Regards

any update i try to upload few video today but cant its give me this error

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Gdata_App_CaptchaRequiredException' with message 'CAPTCHA challenge issued by server' in /home/etcetera/public_html/uTube/Zend/Gdata/ClientLogin.php:170 Stack trace: #0 /home/etcetera/public_html/uTube/upload.php(39): Zend_Gdata_ClientLogin::getHttpClient('youtubeid', 'password', 'youtube', NULL, 'TestApp', NULL, NULL, 'https://www.goo...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/etcetera/public_html/uTube/Zend/Gdata/ClientLogin.php on line 170

Version. 1.02 has been released ( some minor fixes)
if you have purchased it please send me ur email or Transaction Id that you used to purchase uTube script to get update.

Regards

Hey mraza

The Money Making Strategy is based on this script?
And how much can the revenue be?

Paypal Accepted?
Well script task is to make something fast and save your time. I have given few tips on how can you make much from it, on other side use your e-smartness and you will make good money like anantgupta is making :))

and yes paypal ! alerptay ! moneybookers accepted
to use paypal find paypal link from first post.

Also note this strategy will never die unless youtube close down. ;)
Regards

Thanx... mRAza for the update...was waiting for this :)

Yeah its true you can earn good from this.Use Your Brain and move on :)

When i saw the post, i bought this script immediately without thinking.Started with advertising my own sites which has cpa ads and then moved on to provide services to people.And have been making money continuously.I have around 13 clients which ask for services every alternate day for not less than 5 videos.

Warez will be down one day but not this strategy (You all know , they cant shutdown youtube) :)

Not sure who sent me pm regarding this script update. Please send me a pm or reply here with your transaction ID to get your updated copy.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back