Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good then, I was just suggesting things that could be wrong.

However what does not make sense is that you have said "i think its a issue of utorrent latest version. its not stable" but the OP has same issues with other torrent clients.

Please let me know when you solve the issue as im interested to know what it was .

Cheers
RR

there is no issue with delgue.. =)

ahh , now i downgraded utorrent to 2.2.1

speeds are nice , 20mb/s (which i never got in deluge ) but check the fucking ram usage

ESNJd.png

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Update now this is insane

YTZ0M.png

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

anyone fucking help out >.<

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

edit :- lmfao utorrent crashed.

This appears when the hdd can't up with the download stream. The lower the speed of your hard disk (or the number of users using it simultaneously) the more disk overload you have.

You will see the speed going up and up and then doom .... disk overload sets in and your speed drops.

Some people think that other bittorrent clients don't suffer this. They actually do but clients like deluge don't display it, but the decrease in speed will notify when disk overload sets in.

Solutions: Get a provider with SSD or get a dedicated HDD.

Another solution is to limit your download speed and you will get a constant download stream. Or, as said, increase your cache, although that might upset your RDP provider.

hey sniffdog , there is a friend of mine in india , who even got disk overloading problem in his 1mbps broadband , that surely aint HDD / SSD problem no ? i am quite sure its the problem from utorrent.

Perhaps he has a full HDD or a slow one or it doesn't cache.

And if you're sure it's utorrent, why use it? Deluge gives me much better speeds (on average). I've been using bittornado and deluge since I put utorrent aside a long time ago.

Well with Utorrent what you need to change is disable write cache, and you need to go into your Advance Settings and change your diskio.max_write_queue. The default value is like 32, try changing it to around 1500 or so and see how that does for you.

I stopped using utorrent and switched to Deluge, it's much better. You may have to check different versions of Deluge as many don't work correctly, the one that worked for my RDP was Deluge 1.3.1.

Hope this helps you.

@adrunkenmess , ur method not working :(

and here we go again .

deluge is fucking RAM hard !

in this SS , i have only "1" torrent in seeding and other torrents are in "paused" mode , total torrents = 8 in which 1 is seeding. and deluge taking 1.3gb RAM ? wtf !! come on guys , give me a solution to this shit.

paVWi.png

I ran into the overload problem for the first time a couple months ago.After some investigating,I found 2 things causing the problem for me.1 hard drive was to full and fragmented causing the write speed to slow down & the other hard drive was an older external and just couldn't keep up.
As long as I download to one of my newer drives & don't try to download to one that is running out of space,I don't get disk overload.

I have 1TB 100Mb/s OVH - DEDICATED !! { Using Windows Server 2012 RCD }

................still am facing this Issue......after making Cache=1700 and also enabling Pre-allocation.

>>Urgent Need of Complete Serious Solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back