Status
Not open for further replies.
they will never unblock IP .
the only solution is use a proxy and better use a private proxy .
with private proxy work again all like before :sun:

I could not find a solution. I have used another Rapid account and again LOCKED. What can I do? I need to download files from Rapidshare?
what you means with locked ?
they send me email tell that but I think is only IP problem becasue now with proxy all is like before

i'd rather have an account with a reliable provider (like leaseweb) and a debrid account elsewhere..

You may end up regretting going with those "low profile" companies.

i'd rather have an account with a reliable provider (like leaseweb) and a debrid account elsewhere..

You may end up regretting going with those "low profile" companies.
I think you've misunderstood my wording. Low profile means, a host that's not common in the warez or wj community. I have one, and they're legit, their IP range is barely on wj, so it is pretty safe from getting blocked etc.

If I were you, I would buy a VPS with a dedicated IP from a low profile provider and try again. I think that will work.

I have a VPS and a server already. But I just want to transfer my files faster, so I decided to use RDP but I didnt know Rapidshare will lock my account cause of RDP.

If I were you, I would buy a VPS with a dedicated IP from a low profile provider and try again. I think that will work.

doubt it....because low-end providers usually do not OWN their on ip..and i'm fairly certain that kind of check is in their algorithm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back