Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
I have two accounts but with different payment info. maybe you can contact their support for official answer (though sometimes they do not respond).

Not allowed (it's written in their terms) but I've been using 2 accounts with both the same paypal address for over a year now, never had any issue

Just open thier FAQ and use ctrl+f to search the word "account" then read them and you'll know it's not allowed.

Nit allowed.. But I use 4 accounts from february, and never get any problem.. Just put diferent payment info on every account and you will never have problem... Even your accounts can be refferal to each other...

you can use as much as you want there is no rule or any restriction about this

poeple are using more then 1 account with same info

Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated.

This is written in their TERMS OF SERVICE, well how many people here are actually doing this? Isn't there a risk of getting your account deleted and terminated.

it is allowed to have same payment info for both accounts mate.

Are you deliberately trying to spread disinformation? Its clearly written in their terms of service a user can't have 2 accounts, let alone the same payment thingy.

Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated.

Actually is not allowed according to the terms of service. Once they noticed or determined that you are using multiple account, they will terminate your ass. But, I guess they are not too strict about the multiple accounts. I know there's a lot of user has a multiple account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back