UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Usershare I need your help!
My username is LNZR
By mistake I clicked the button Request Payout, but I don't know where the money is going to go because I didn't specify any "Payment Info".
After that I changed my account's email adress, so please tell me where are mi $10 going because I wanted to saved them into my Paypal account,.
It's my first time requesting payout, please help me, and excuse me for my bad English, as you could read its not my native language ^^

Please Usershare I need your help!
My username is LNZR
By mistake I clicked the button Request Payout, but I don't know where the money is going to go because I didn't specify any "Payment Info".
After that I changed my account's email adress, so please tell me where are mi $10 going because I wanted to saved them into my Paypal account,.
It's my first time requesting payout, please help me, and excuse me for my bad English, as you could read its not my native language ^^

The paypal info is entered.You will receive payment .

Doesnt matter if I entered the PayPal Account after Requesting Payment?

the same question :)

i request payment before i entered my Webmoney account
Will i still receive payment ?

and when will you do payment ?
because i requested from Sunday

Thank you.

the same question :)

i request payment before i entered my Webmoney account
Will i still receive payment ?

and when will you do payment ?
because i requested from Sunday

Thank you.
No if you did not enter any payment info the money will automatically go back in your account.

it's good for the money go back in your account if you don't enter any payment info ,i think that ,at least you have a chance to get money again hehe

i hope usershare pay out in 24h ,it's better than 3 days,or you can set up a day in a week to pay out look like others hosts do :D:))

My Files ws My Reports

2rhl0fm.jpg

vy1orb.jpg

My username : deletes

you should view all pages in this topic,you will have an answer,my download it's mean view file,file not complete,my report the file complete and counted :)) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back