UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploading servers all dead. No matter normal or flash upload, no one works.
Please fixe that. If I can't upload I don't see how I am supposed sharing links

y84u.jpg

With this rates on my Tier, will be impossible to reach the minimum payout, can you pay what I already earned? Because I can use your host anymore. :(

ID: jogue29

Last edited:
stats is frozen, my new files have a lot downloads from other hosts but not a single download count in Usefile from several hours ago

Last edited:
110 / $0.0525
Files 502MB
:facepalm:

And to PirateBay also:

mates, from where are your downloaders that you get such a shabby rates? :wacko:

Here my stats for current days. 50% of files - not bigger than 200MB, 50% - 500-750mb ... As you see one download brings OVER 0.01$ :/

So problem i guess that your downloaders are from Africa or so :D

Usef_zps606c1f01.jpg

110 / $0.0525
Files 502MB
:facepalm:

And to PirateBay also:

mates, from where are your downloaders that you get such a shabby rates? :wacko:

Here my stats for current days. 50% of files - not bigger than 200MB, 50% - 500-750mb ... As you see one download brings OVER 0.01$ :/

Usef_zps606c1f01.jpg

My Downloads are from avax. I hope you must have heard about that site and i dont get downloads in hundreds but in thousands.

And to PirateBay also:

Usef_zps606c1f01.jpg

My Downloads are from avax. I hope you must have heard about that site and i dont get downloads in hundreds but in thousands.

No, i haven't heard of this site. What is address???

I believe you get thousands, but if i get 1.3$ from 100 downloads and you get 2.65$ from 609 downloads it doesnt make sense... That's why im asking from what country come these "avax" downloaders.

Thanks for the payment
Thanks for the payment
Payment to Payza received! THANK YOU, UseFile ;)
Thanks for payment on time.
Thanks for the payment
Thanks for confirming the payments, means a lot to us.
Will do our best to build our reputation here as a stable host.

thx, it is possible that you add as a payment method moneybookers or wire trasfer??
Hello, Wire is possible. However, we would need to have higher minimum for wire payments like at least $250 and there would be a $30 service fee (by bank). Do you think it is still worth it?

uploading servers all dead. No matter normal or flash upload, no one works.
Please fixe that. If I can't upload I don't see how I am supposed sharing links
Strange I have tested with a regular account and I can remote upload fine. Also regular upload works fine.
I have just tested with this file http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/10MB.zip

FTP cannot login. Please check. (ID: LastWay)
I have tested this by resting your password. Please check PM for your new password.
I see that your account has FTP access issues, could be due the fact you have Capital letters in your user ID. I will check this further and post a solution.

Thanks for the payment usefile
remote upload does not works
remote upload not work :wacko:
Hello, Can you email or pm me the link you are trying to remote upload? Because when we check it works fine here.
Thanks for the feedback.

No, i haven't heard of this site. What is address???

I believe you get thousands, but if i get 1.3$ from 100 downloads and you get 2.65$ from 609 downloads it doesnt make sense... That's why im asking from what country come these "avax" downloaders.

Google it please..alexa rank is 2442

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back