Use premium host in rdp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymusx

Hello

I want use premium fileshost (ubiqfile, and k2share) in rdp, but i think this not allowed the filehost. I want download files and upload other host the files. The rdp ip see the filehost, example: now use private quickrdp, and the ip: vps.xxxx.

or try vpn ?

5 comments
DNS or RDP IPs are not usually blocked, as file server owners recognize that it is thanks to them that they make their profits. What they usually do is to block the Proxy and VPN to avoid false registrations, in case any of these filehosting that you use has blocked the IP or NS of the rdp I recommend that you contact them so that they make an exception in the firewall

I have been using rdp for about 5 years and I always change them as needed but I never found that for example FileFactory or DepositFiles had them blocked, in fact, some even provide you with tools like Z-o-o-o-m to upload the files in bulk, maybe that generates temporary blocks by the server but just wait for it to pass and then you can upload again

That's the purpose of a RDP .. downloading and uploading.

Downloading with IDM or FTP. Uploading per FTP or Zoom.

Filehosts wouldn't mind, because they live by people uploading.

If you mean by Premium hosts sites like linksnappy, hosts might recognize the IP. But I think you're safe.

My friends banned the k2s premium account, because use the account in rdp...

My guess would be that your friend had a remote desktop, hosted on a shared server with multiple people sharing the same IP (hypervisor). I can see why that would get you banned, as a file host can't know if you are the sole user, or if a bunch of people are sharing a premium account against their TOS.

Personally I have never had issues with remote desktops. Although it's been a long time since I used it shared with unknown people. Currently I operate two ESXi hosts, with a few dedicated IP's without any issues. So at least I know it can be done.

You can always contact the file host beforehand and ask what their policies are.

My friends banned the k2s premium account, because use the account in rdp...

You should ask support of k2s and tell them what you are going to do, because you are uploader at this host so they should help you.

Send also IP of RDP/VPS where you want to login k2s acc and wait for their answer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back