Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both sites but to me the "real" USAWarez is picked by the people and the people seemed to have settled at .org rather than .com, while com is a ghost town the .org is thriving and seems to have a pretty solid advertising campaign. The .com can make feature after feature and call itself the "REAL" USAWarez but without its people its just a fake.

I like both sites but to me the "real" USAWarez is picked by the people and the people seemed to have settled at .org rather than .com, while com is a ghost town the .org is thriving and seems to have a pretty solid advertising campaign. The .com can make feature after feature and call itself the "REAL" USAWarez but without its people its just a fake.

+1..
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Quality over quantity any time.

Mass promotion of a P.O.S = USAWarez.org = instafail 8-)

Highly ineffective advertising campaigns that have got USAWarez.org up around 6-8/k unique/day. This site has been up since JANUARY. WTF :O

Then USAWarez.com, up since JULY and getting 4-5k unique/day. Rarely submitting, not advertising, not doing anything.

You wanna talk about people (visitors)? I'll show you some visitors. Just wait.

You wanna talk about people (visitors)? I'll show you some visitors. Just wait
To be honest, the only things you really need to prove are things to yourself. Nothing is achieved by proving something to anybody else. If you prove something to yourself then you have truly achieved something, right?

Who cares what others think. Just do what you set out to do, or the only thing you are chasing is failure.

Not sure about that statement jayfella.

I always fuel my work and motivation off of what others say, there is always talk about my UW - good & bad. As far as being achieved personally I have already been there and done that. It's no longer about "proving" anything. This is just the way I operate.

Quality over quantity any time.

I don't understand what exactly about .com is "quality" both sites look pretty much the same, your at a disadvantage because you have an old database with a lot of dead links, the majority of your old time members have left. You've totally insulted all your members by thinking there just numbers I bet you thought they would come running back to you. You lost the right to call yourself the "official" USAWarez when you sold the site.

There is a huge difference in quality. .ORG has put forth little to no effort in updating USAWarez. Their V.I.P is pathetic. The majority of my old members will come back when I decide to email them (which I haven't done yet) ;). My members are more than numbers Loget. I intend on proving that to them and everyone else.

USAWarez.com will have a new skin shortly. USAWarez.com will be advertisement, donation & V.I.P free for the next 6 months. USAWarez.com will be back.

There can only be one :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back