USA Wants Global Disconnecting of Filesharers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reasons the war is still ongoing is the US signed a contract with the UN to not use nuclear weapons cuz if they hadn't that country would be pieces now :)

No offense to the countries in wars with the US of course.

That's not the reason ... why would they destroy a place from where they can steal a shitload of black gold ? They use Iraq as a source of petrol ..

They should rather fix value of USD. If it keeps decreasing like now, soon not even Mexicans will want to work there.

c0rrup, I have no problems or issues with the US in general. But I think everyone can agree that they are a prime example of ignorance, stupidity and of a government which is in effect being dictated by major corporations. And to clearify yet again, when I say US I mean its government and not US people.

As for the war thing, without nukes, I highly doubt it.

Th3_Narcissist has been with the marines and that is why he has a coloured opinion. He is an American though so i think he knows a little more about Americans then we do.

Hyperz is European so has no daily real life experience with americans and the way they think. On the other hand he has a more open view on the events in iraq etc..

It's these things that make this a nice thread to discuss things but you guys should respect each others opinions.

Someone was caught in my state and was fined over $11,000 for downloading mp3's... while people who are actually breaking the copywright of files run free lol. I am puzzled with my government <_<

Why don't you live in a country before you speak on it. Grow up and quit trying to put other peoples country down. Because we all know in reality your lands could be dust if U.S. wanted it to be :))

Why don't you live in a country before you speak on it. Grow up and quit trying to put other peoples country down. Because we all know in reality your lands could be dust if U.S. wanted it to be :))

Until the Chinese take over and turn everyone in the US into slaves. :))

marine = muscles are required intelligence not essential
It is not right to put down those who risk their lives so that our "lands may defended" and so that the US can remain to be free. I know way up their in Moderator land...your oxygen depleted...but try to think before you type.

Until the Chinese take over and turn everyone in the US into slaves. :))

Haha they do have the largest army, but that doesn't make them the strongest :) See one thing if you come into U.S. for war just remember about 25% of Americans own a gun. Don't think they wont be down to bust up some enemies :P Hell I don't think U.S. isn't even in the top 5 for having the largest army, but size doesn't necessarily mean the strongest.

It is not right to put down those who risk their lives so that our "lands may defended" and so that the US can remain to be free. I know way up their in Moderator land...your oxygen depleted...but try to think before you type.

It's ok the uneducated will hopefully learn one day. Only if he could have the experience of it lol.

Haha they do have the largest army, but that doesn't make them the strongest :) See one thing if you come into U.S. for war just remember about 25% of Americans own a gun. Don't think they wont be down to bust up some enemies :P Hell I don't think U.S. isn't even in the top 5 for having the largest army, but size doesn't necessarily mean the strongest.

It's ok the uneducated will hopefully learn one day. Only if he could have the experience of it lol.
From what I know, USA has a bigger army than China. US certainly in top 5, and certainly isn't the strongest. (Attacks have proven that) also US doesn't stand a chance against the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back