Status
Not open for further replies.
I sooo hope there won't be another war, especially not with Iran.

And the US should stop supporting Israel! They are evil! Free Palestine!

I'm from Israel!
Israel and much stronger than Iran.
The United States could destroy Iran within 24 hours.
Israel also destroyed the Iran Icholhl within 24 hours.
We have plenty of aircraft, ships, submarines, tanks, helicopters, missiles, and bombs.
Iran must be very careful!
She just thinks she's strong, but is very weak!

Last Statement IRAN President.....

Yes we know USA will defeat IRAN but i am making you sure i will be remove ISRAEL from this world map till End!

Iran > USA

in anyway u think off , i just love that nation coz they are dedicated to their nation

I'm from Israel!
We have plenty of aircraft, ships, submarines, tanks, helicopters, missiles, and bombs.

May i know how old are u ? or u might be playing video games and watching movies too much

Meh, loads of countries have pussied out and let USA take control. USA probably has more nuclear power than iran and north korea but they are starting to feel the pressure. Basically they dont want anyone else coming close to the amount of power they have so they try and find a reason to attack another nation. Thats teh USA for ya.

It has come to an point where everyone finds it normall to be bossed around a country which was owned by Great Britain. Meh China will fuck em up if an world war starts.

lolz if chines peoples start pissing on to the direction of USA just think what would be happen :D
2nd biggest Tsunami :D because worlds biggest population USA will be hide inside SEA :D

WTF does Israel has to do with it? Bunch of morrons who took over poor Palestine land and now killing them when they fight back for their land? Israel is nothing if it doesn't have US supporting them. Saddam was killed, Obama was killed... why isn't any Israeli guy getting targeted by US even though they kill several Palestinian people everyday?

Even though I am an American, I feel Iran is on its track and American Government is full of BS. Someone needs to stand against American Govt so let it be Iran cuz rest of them suckaz are not brave enough to do so.

I'm from Israel!
What gives you, or Israel the right to destroy another country??? Why is Israel still invading Palestine?? Seriously if people with a mindset like yours didn't exist the world would be a much better place.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace!"

China and russia want the Drones technology xD
If they had that tech, America wouldn't have anything left to manufacture locally :P

I'm from Israel!
u really dream;);)
i think u forget that THE LEBANAESE PARTY FUCK ISRAEL IN WAR
(HASSAN NASSERALLAH) B-)

Israel is just famous because of mosad nothing else realy,Iran is more powerful and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have balls of steal so if USA facked up Israel they are history ;)

I'm from Israel!

you only can dream it, let me know anytime if your country already beat IRAN within 1 day. there some country have a mass destruction weapons, why US/ISRAEL and UE contry afraid of IRAN ?, do you know, people of Iran love their country more than you are, Israel is nothing without US, and US will not support Israel this time cause cost of bujget, and their presidential election. we will see, did Israel will war with Iran ? and with country will stand at the and !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back