Other {US/UK} FileStorageHouse.com - RapidLeech - MU/HF/RS/FS Working, 1 Gbps, Unmetered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting "Error connecting to remote host (retrying)" when trying to file fetch to Megaupload on the new US server i bought yesterday.

It was working at first yesterday afternoon then since last night it's been giving that error. The Files folder is chmod'd to 777 and i've tried reinstalling RL afew times, even with different versions to no avail.

I still have the UK based server active for another few days and it works fine but this new US ones is causing me problems with Megaupload and only Megaupload.

Any ideas?

Edit - submitted ticket on the site too.

Top one is the 'US' server and bottom is the UK one, both from yourself.

[SLIDE]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6445/muerror.png[/SLIDE]

Just to add to this, if Megaupload are going to be a problem on the US server could you just add the month i bought for the US one and the extra 10GB storage to my UK one as Megaupload really are crucial for me? I am happy with the UK one anyway.

I keep getting "Error connecting to remote host (retrying)" when trying to file fetch to Megaupload on the new US server i bought yesterday.

It was working at first yesterday afternoon then since last night it's been giving that error. The Files folder is chmod'd to 777 and i've tried reinstalling RL afew times, even with different versions to no avail.

I still have the UK based server active for another few days and it works fine but this new US ones is causing me problems with Megaupload and only Megaupload.

Any ideas?

Edit - submitted ticket on the site too.

Top one is the 'US' server and bottom is the UK one, both from yourself.

[SLIDE]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6445/muerror.png[/SLIDE]

Just to add to this, if Megaupload are going to be a problem on the US server could you just add the month i bought for the US one and the extra 10GB storage to my UK one as Megaupload really are crucial for me? I am happy with the UK one anyway.
Hey is it ok for me to install one of my own rapidleech and test it?

I have paid like almost 12 hours ago and still have yet to receive anything. Please get my account setup asap. Thanks.
My invoice number is 196.

I have paid like almost 12 hours ago and still have yet to receive anything. Please get my account setup asap. Thanks.
My invoice number is 196.

Hello mate, After 4-6 hours you bought it I setupped your Server and sent you an email.

Please check your Email in junk area, It's a Welcome Email with All the Cpanel and FTP info for the Rapidleech.

And also I am going to send you the link so you would know.

Installed Rapidleech w/ RAR/UNRAR and Fileserve Download/Uploading Working Plugins.

Thanks
i need rapidleech with working letitbit download plugin
You have to acquire that from rapidleech.com or buy it from someone.

I don't have any paid plugins, sorry.

im getting poor transload speed in HF:
760e3f2e.png

and getting captcha in FS:
98e6dfeb.png

did is the actual speed or any server problem? + FS acc in RL dead or wat?

if u are not lucky speed sucks badly if u leeching from hotfile's one of the slow servers. s339.hotfile.com..... is damn slow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back