URPad.net Iceland VPS! + 3 USA Locations Inside : $5.99/m - 1GB RAM/40GB HDD/500GB BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTN-Kevin

URPad.net is pleased to present our newest promotion, we have a very exclusive special with VPS servers located in US (Los Angeles & New York City & Kansas City) & EU (Hafnarfjordur, Iceland). Limited stock so be sure to act fast :) This will not last long!

Specials below are available in our Los Angeles, CA (US), New York City, NY (US) & Kansas City, MO (US) and Iceland (EU) facilities. You may choose your desired location in the order form. Instant setup. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. We guarantee 30 minute response times via ticketing you will no longer have to wait for Support as we are here 24x7.

Linux VPS Limited Time Promotion (EXCLUSIVE) - 1GB RAM - $5.99 per month
40 GB Disk Space
500 GB Bandwidth (Iceland is 50% less bandwidth)
100Mbit Port
1024 MB RAM Guaranteed
1536 MB RAM Burstable
Instant Setup
TUN/TAP Supported
RDNS Supported
1 IP Address​
All for just $5.99/month, Stock is limited so act fast.

Guaranteed Lifetime Price Lock -- Price NEVER increases after your order is secured!

Monthly payment is available (you can pay on a month basis with absolutely no contract). However, additional discounts are available if paid quarterly, annually, biannually or triennially which is an option in the order form.

Be online & activated in under 3 minutes!! Order Now ->> https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

===========================
Available Addons
Extra IP Address: $1.50 per month
Management: $20.00 per month
Control Panels: See Order Form
===========================

Testimonials:

Here at URPad.net, we actually care about our clients and the service will surely exceed your expectations. Below are just a few comments we have received from our customers. We are so confident in our services that we're sure you'll be a happy camper as well =)

"Awesome VPS from @URPad, cheap and fast as hell!"
- Ian (source)

" There is really not much more to be said at this time but it has been a pleasant and happy experience so far. I would give them a 5/5 from my experiences so far. "
- Jamie City, view full review at source (source)

"Wow I found a good webhost at last @URPad #bestwebhost"
- Tweed360Photography (source)

"I would recommend them- great value for the price and decent service. They would be my first choice"
- Keeki85, view full review at source (source)

"Would highly recommend them all,, good network & support.

rating: A+
"
- CocoDeloyiz, view full review at source (source)

"Yes, I highly recommend Urpad.net! My first paid VPS was with them, their highest package and it was fantastic!"
- CH-Jeffrey, view full review at source (source)

"thanks for having support I'm actually willing to deal with!"
- Fjhackett (source)

"I have been using one of their other VPS plans for about a month now and have no issues to date and so I just ordered this one too because its too good of a deal to miss Vps login data arrived instantly. Recommended!"
- kornnflake, view full review at source (source)

Features:

Here at URPad.net, we have put in place unique systems and structures that allow us to give you high quality VPS hosting without the high price.

When you sign up for our VPS hosting, we are very proud to offer you the following exciting services:

Stable And Reliable Servers Using Up-To-Date Technology ( Our actual server hardware is running on current, top of the line Intel Sandybridge server-grade processors. These blazing fast processors ensure lightning quick load times )

SolusVM VPS Control Panel ( In the event you need to reinstall, restart, or console your VPS you may do so at your convenience in the SolusVM VPS Control Panel. Say goodbye to contacting support for reboot/reinstall requests! )

99.9% Uptime Guarantee ( Our servers are always on, everyday, all day, guaranteed. If for any reason we have an outage, it is quickly dealt with to reduce the risk of having any negative impacts on your application )

Instant Setup ( Many other web hosting companies make you wait up to 48 hours to get your account setup. At URPad.net we provide instant setup the moment you complete your order to ensure you're up and running on our high quality yet low cost platform as quickly as possible )

No Contracts ( In the very rare instance that you would want to host elsewhere you can cancel your account at any time. Unlike many large web hosting corporations, we don't legally bind you to do business with us, we believe in providing such excellent service that you choose to do business with us instead )

No Hidden Charges ( You won't find any additional fee's added to your monthly bill. We charge what we say we charge. This seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised at the amount of companies that enjoy sneaking charges onto their customer base. )

RAID Protected Storage ( Our servers employ RAID hard drive technology. This technology enables your sites to be stored on two hard drives at the same time. Should one fail, the other hard drive will continue to serve your sites/applications, and there will zero down time just like nothing even happened. )

FAQ's

How long have you been in business?
URPad.net is a brand of FTNHosting.net which has been in business for close to 5 years!

Can I have network test for this offer?

Los Angeles, CA - QuadraNet:
Test IP: 98.143.159.202

New York City, NY - 111 8th Ave:
Test IP: 173.231.129.130

Kansas City, MO - 1102GRAND Datacenter:
Test IP: 199.192.229.130

Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (NEW) - Thor DC:
Test IP: 193.107.84.20

What VPS control panel do you use?
We utilize SolusVM. You may learn more about SolusVM at their official website: SolusVM Virtual Server Control Panel

How fast is the setup process?
Instant Setup... No need to wait to get started :)

Payment Methods?
We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Moneybookers, and Liberty Reserve.

Can I set custom RDNS?
Yes, custom RDNS may be setup.

Do you support TUN/TAP?
We definitely do, just submit a support ticket and we will have it enabled within 30 minutes or less.

Contact URPad.net

URPad.net understands that you might have questions about the service we offer. This is why we make it easy for you to communicate with us.

Email sales at: sales@urpad.net
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Alternatively, you may submit a support ticket at our helpdesk.

We view each and every client as an asset and we always remember that we are providing a service, and not a product. Thank you for your trust & business, we genuinely appreciate it.

12 comments
That is a very vague question, what sort of files? Of course you'd be allowed to host/upload files to your VPS, and you'd receive full root access.

DMCA does not apply in Iceland and we will not take down sites which comply with our ToS (eg, no DDoS, illegal or gross copyright breaches) without an Icelandic court order. At the same time, we are a reputable company and as such we are not looking to host anything that will attract a vast amount of complaints.

Just to remind you both (hostlooker mainly) - please use the site's ticketing system for any queries. This is a sales thread.

Thanks!

VPS Ordered, I look forward to using your services.
--

My initial signup and checking etc -

Signed up and added to cart my desired plan.
Payment was smooth, used PayPal via 2Checkout.
Received all activation emails and server information instantly after payment.

Only issue I had was -

I selected CentOS 5 + Kloxo, when server was delivered it was just CentOS 5 32bit without Kloxo pre-installed.

Not a big deal because I checked their OS templates via Solus and seen they have the one I required, re-installed with that and server was up within a few minutes with the new OS template.

Needed to run all updates etc for both the OS and control panel. Though this is something that should
be done by everyone on any new server anyway.
---

All in all, pretty painless and acceptable service so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back