Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear User, our admin is working. Don't worry about you login and statistic. We have backup any 6 hours. Let us repair this and we would contact you all here. So please be Patient.

Best regards,
Sladi

[h=1]Forbidden[/h][FONT=&quot]You don't have permission to access /member/dashboard on this server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i have this.[/FONT]

again....down....this is not good and unacceptable

its creating confusion and whats goin on ?

ur site just 15 days old...lot of downtimes...??

suspicious and caution is the word

i never saw shorturl getting lot of errors and downtimes these days

whether we trust you further...

i'm very sad....

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]trust you further

[/FONT]
check urle.co later after we install new Server. thanks Sladi[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]
trust.jpg

@all user,

I know we start bad with 2 downs in last 2 weeks. Our server company install our server and tell us "no problem... ah this is top server" after 2.000 visitors per minute server breaking down. New server is AMD 12 x 2,3GHz and 64RAM now is problem 100MB/s is noting for 2-3k users online. We gonna take 1GB port and hope this time would be better.

In not expert with hardware but we have trust to some expert and now second time down.

We know we have great service and lot of great User but... we trust wrong company's and now stay here with bad name for what?

If anybody have idea about servers or traffic... Please support us and tell us what is our problem for this server breaking down problem.

About Urle static:

2.500-3.000 visitors per minute
Database: 685MB

Next server/online check in 12 hours. This time hope we stay online!

I have to apologize for this but im not expert in hardware so we have trust in expert (1&1.com) and now we are offline again?

Hope you can and would waiting of us and I hope we start new and stay online for you.

P.S. thanks all user for support us, you are all our stars!

Best regards,
Urle.co Team

yes....site back online....

i hope no more downtimes or errors further...atleast for next 3-4 months

thanks for fast reply....and i like ur fast support and ofcourse fast payment

[FONT=&amp]Fast payment =happy user=stable urle.co=[/FONT]

:):)

@coolguy *rofl* we never had problems with any user or they payment. Problem is just stupid server or traffic.

We do our best for 100% support and payment is sometimes ultra fast like withdraw and after 5 min you got your earn money!

Can't believe we have a problem with server.

If we get again down then we use plan B 10GB Port and ssd disc's by other server company.

Have a great night guys

Best regards,
Sladi

@InnerWorld we working over 20 hours on site now. Please give me next 8 hours to check this and reply. Our Team making a break for next 6 hours and after this i gonna check your account. Don't worry any click counter with ad blocker or ip changer gonna be counted for admin so we can see everything and check for you later.

Let me do this later. Send mail on admin (at) Urle.co with your username and problem and we check this for you.

Need a break now.

See you in 6 hours guys!
SOS? admin(at)urle.co

Best regards,
Sladi

buddy, we dont need bonus, better give stable service, even you can reduce the per 1000 amount or reward, but give stable service, later you can increase the reward.
Offtopic:
already you're paying in time, so all users are viewing urle, so stability give more users.

buddy, we dont need bonus, better give stable service, even you can reduce the per 1000 amount or reward, but give stable service, later you can increase the reward.
Offtopic:
already you're paying in time, so all users are viewing urle, so stability give more users.

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back