Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&amp]-We have stop to use BTC payment. Why? Since weeks we not see that BTC/Coinbase have send money bug. We sent $1 to user and coinbase take from our account $2.73 or more. We loose hunderts of dollar and we never see this... By withdraw do not more use BTC payment please! We have over 100 screenshots as proof but coinbase company do not contact us back!

[/FONT]
. I like the BTC Payment because its the only way I got..
What is the best way so that we can still transer the money to our BTC wallet?
Any Suggestion Sir?

Last edited:
[FONT=&amp]-We have stop to use BTC payment. Why? Since weeks we not see that BTC/Coinbase have send money bug. We sent $1 to user and coinbase take from our account $2.73 or more. We loose hunderts of dollar and we never see this... By withdraw do not more use BTC payment please! We have over 100 screenshots as proof but coinbase company do not contact us back!

[/FONT]
. I like the BTC Payment because its the only way I got..
What is the best way so that we can still transer the money to our BTC wallet?
Any Suggestion Sir?

Hello,

maybe we gonna reactive BTC in next days... First we need to check what is a problem by coinbase and why they use more money as we sent!

See pic bellow to see what we mean.

We send to user 1.22EUR:

8eNz78g.png

and they use from our account 2.89EUR

bFKukte.png

This is more as double!

Any time we send money this heppend.

Be patient please and we gonna check this and contact you back

Thanks for the reply...

Maybe the best way is to sent money to them is Fixed Amount of EUR not the fixed amount of BTC.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the reply...

Maybe the best way is to sent money to them is Fixed Amount of EUR not the fixed amount of BTC.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello,

we send all the user just in fixed amount of EUR. This is why i do not understand what there happend.

Coinbase had a update few days ago and since this moment have script/calculator this bug.

We have send them few mails but still no reply.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. we have withdraw all our money from coinbase to our bank back.
Available payment methods on urle: paypal, payza, skrill, webmoney and bank wire

I think Coinbase issue is the current scaling problem, bitcoin backlog and people forced to pay incredible high fees to get their transactions confirmed plus coinbase is currently having an enormous amount of problems... for now BTC payments are no good. Sad but true.

Regarding Coinbase high fees. This is not only happening with Coinbase it common to all BTC wallets due to current load on the btc block chains. Simple move to another payment option such as Payza for temporarily . :wave:

Regarding Coinbase high fees. This is not only happening with Coinbase it common to all BTC wallets due to current load on the btc block chains. Simple move to another payment option such as Payza for temporarily . :wave:

We got Payza, PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney and Wire Bank.

Coming up next: Paxum

Regards,
Sladi

Hello Urle,
I'm asking if the Payza can transfer money to our Btc wallet or any alternatives that can transfer money from your available payment methods to btc wallet?

-Thanks

Hello Urle,
I'm asking if the Payza can transfer money to our Btc wallet or any alternatives that can transfer money from your available payment methods to btc wallet?

-Thanks

We ware waiting on reply from Coinbase because we waiting on hunderts of dollar...

Here in forum is service you can exchange in btc like from payza, skrill or webmoney.

Get your payment from urle in webmoney or other 4 payments we got and let you exchange here.

In next time we gonna do not use BTC.

Regards,
Sladi

Thanks Sir Sladi,
I got approved payments from payza how much time it takes to be completed.

-thanks

approved_zps52rum97x.png

Hello,
normally we pay any few times a day our user. In last 4 days we had extrem surprised payouts so now we have send money from our bankwire to Payza, Skrill and Paypal to upload money. Payza take 2-4 days so you would be payed on Monday sir.

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back