Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the fast payments (y)

You welcome

Fast payment:fly: = happy user:dan: = urle.co:friends:

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. in 4 days we start our awesome double contest! All withdraws would be doubled for next 2 weeks!
You got big traffic? Great! Then you can withdraw 20x a day if you want and get 20x double payment!

Last edited:
please add webmoney
you are great owner so you must be perfect :)
thanks

Im great owner? Thank you! :) But im not perfect because i dont have Webmoney :P

We have a account on WMZ but dont know how to upload money from bank to WMZ and dont know how to send to user. Over 50% is on russian language.

But... We have register Paxum today and this payment would be available in 5-10 days

Then we have: PayPal, Payza, Bitcoin, Skrill and Paxum payment.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. you just have WMZ? Then ask your buddy maybe he have one of our payments and they can exchange your money to WMZ?!

Some user have contact us and would like to change to urle.co but they tell me:

"you are like other short links owner with maybe $500 in pocket and you never cant pay me"

Now i have make screenshot for him and all other guys who think we can't pay our user! We do not wait on ads money to pay our user like other owner maybe, we pay user with our private money and get later our money from ads company.

urle.co user never waiting on they payment!

11.000 EUR ($12.000) is maybe not much money but we have more on second bank so our user dont need to worry about payment!

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. our double earning contest start in 24 hours. Register now: and check more info on member dashboard table

bJjmM2g.png

Last edited:
hey can you please write something about paylinks here
nobody care that topic
he tricked us and turned into scam
he doesnt pay

Send mail to M if you have any problems. I can't help you.
Tricker was tricked?! hehe for real?

Use a hoster who allways online, give fast payment and support and ask somebody in thread "anybody get paid"?!

Our user are very important to us and this double contest was a gift for all our user! In this 2 weeks we pay at least $30 for 10k views and up to $100 for 10k views.
In this 2 weeks we loose lot of own money but who cares? Some user work day and night on they/our site and it is important to give they sometimes double gift to make they happy!

In 24 hours is are double contest finish and we are proud to say we the only one with double contest here!

Regards,
Sladi

@Nyx07 you welcome mate

can you add "Geo target" feature.
During short link creation, in advanced it ask "geo target", if we selected yes means, we give links for different country, so urle will give one link..so we paste it in our site and USA /UK/Australia/Canada visitors and other get different link.

Last edited:
can you add "Geo target" feature.
During short link creation, in advanced it ask "geo target", if we selected yes means, we give links for different country, so urle will give one link..so we paste it in our site and USA /UK/Australia/Canada visitors and other get different link.

We use a company who would coded for us a own script with lot of new function and geo target to.

New script would be done in 4-6 weeks.

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back