Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcartermmo

I have problems with upstore premium account. I purchased 3 months upstore.net of premium: price: 25wme .My user was banned. why???
Code:
[B]Account was blocked[/B]

reupload

I only share files from the other files host. Upsote can disabled upload but they blocked. Please help me unlocked

11 comments
I have problems with upstore premium account. I purchased 3 months upstore.net of premium: price: 25wme .My user was banned. why???
Code:

reupload

I only share files from the other files host. Upsote can disabled upload but they blocked. Please help me unlocked

first your title is irritating and very wrong
you cant say scam any site if you dont have proof
upstore is very good at pps and many users earn great money from this host
please first open a ticket and ask them why...
believe me people here who use upstore will be angry at you
i also use them
please dont say scam
thanks

Code:

reupload

perhaps they don't like you just leeching other uploaders' files.:whistling:

you have too many DCMA notice from the same producer or uploaded illegal files that's why he asked you to create another account

you have too many DCMA notice from the same producer or uploaded illegal files that's why he asked you to create another account

I want he create another account to download but he doesn't answer. So I think he scam 25 wme, do you understand???

I want he create another account to download but he doesn't answer. So I think he scam 25 wme, do you understand???

Code:

reupload

i also use them
please dont say scam
thanks
A lot of very good hostfile as uploaded.net or rapidgator.net and vozupload.....I upload parallel upstore but only upstore ban my user. It is unusual and I need to report uploader

Code:

reupload

i also use them
please dont say scam
thanks
A lot of very good hostfile as uploaded.net or rapidgator.net and vozupload.....I upload parallel upstore but only upstore ban my user. It is unusual and I need to report uploader

2 days have passed, I just need a premium account to download but Upstore has scam 25 WME(for 3 months) by reasons : Reupload.:cursing:

Last edited:
its 100 % scam server. Kindergarden service. im pay for acc, using jdown for download, download 19 gb/ first day and they loosers block my acc too. thats reason, why nobody not use this shit, few forums and smal kinders blogs))))

im not 15 y.old , lol, so please dont teach my..... im just download 19 Gb with jdown, and next day i have blocked account, im not upload or reupload nothing, and they kindergarden support not answer my.
and "highly trusted filehost" - you kidding my? thats mean, this 7 forums and 10 uploader who use this kindergarden shit, they trust him , yes?? looool
Im pay for premium,( cause i want download, im not pay for charity, or for download 100 mb /day) so im pay for 20 Gb daily limit, thats all, and they send my this email with this " Account Was Blocked" and thats all.
Even dead netload is 100 times more trustable like this scamer looser from upstore. Next kids, who download some scripts and make her own server.

and i have some websites, with high traffic, alexa some like 10k, and im sure, im never use this shit for my websites, not ready connect my websites with this scam host

im not 15 y.old , lol, so please dont teach my..... im just download 19 Gb with jdown, and next day i have blocked account, im not upload or reupload nothing, and they kindergarden support not answer my.
and "highly trusted filehost" - you kidding my? thats mean, this 7 forums and 10 uploader who use this kindergarden shit, they trust him , yes?? looool
Im pay for premium,( cause i want download, im not pay for charity, or for download 100 mb /day) so im pay for 20 Gb daily limit, thats all, and they send my this email with this " Account Was Blocked" and thats all.
Even dead netload is 100 times more trustable like this scamer looser from upstore. Next kids, who download some scripts and make her own server.

and i have some websites, with high traffic, alexa some like 10k, and im sure, im never use this shit for my websites, not ready connect my websites with this scam host

Really?
If you are not 15 years old,than you surely read the rules on wj.

rules say - im cant say true, when somebady cheat my????

ok, from now i make just posts like 99 % here, "thanx for payment" and " where is my payment"

Posting scam without visual proof. You won't find upstore here because support left long time ago. Its better to contact them directly and sort your problem there.

Thread closed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back