UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week we will try to pay to all our users. I am less online on forum because we are extremely busy working on version 3 of our website. In our v3 you will find everything in files manager. You will be able to earn much more because we will pay same rate for every country. Much more options. We are going to show you new version really soon.

we are waiting for your new version in 2014,=] cause your next week is never comes... maybe in 2014.:heiligenschein::-=:cough:

As you can see, we pay to users. Its much easier to via Paypal for us, so dont write we dont pay!!!
We do what i can, also we have some problem with accepting payments this is why we dont have cash flow but we are doing our best to pay everyone.
"We try" means we try to pay to all our users with delay payments and with fresh payemnts.
you have to send me 42 $ on LR ,
i have send you ID Days ago ! but no rep no payout ,
finaly ans me are you going to pay me 2 to 3 days or not !

will , the v3 when will be ready ?
I can't wait to try it .........

aRQ1A.jpg

You did not pay us since a long time , dont tell me you also did because you Paid for a few membres and left majority of those who worked so hard like : BADSHA-NextLevel-lawina-Sugermen-me and others :facepalm:

who trust you now ?
You will be banned from wj very soon , because this forum dont like liers :wave:
And when you finish the v3 just smell it , because no one will work with you .

Just smell it and you make much money without us :-=

Monro.

If Uploking gonna be banned I think that you too. :)
Because you're an awesome hypocrite 'cause when you gonna receive your money you gonna restart to be nice.

You don't deserve to be paid seriously. You openly insult every day Uploking. I think that you do not the same with your boss when there is a delay with your pay.

So now. Just close your mouth, wait and then stop working with Uploking.

Last edited:
Monro.

Because you're a fuc**** hypocrite 'cause when you gonna receive your money you gonna restart to be nice.

You don't deserve to be paid seriously. You openly insult every day Uploking. I think that you do not the same with your boss when there is a delay with your pay.

I stoped working with Uploking since days ,that about uploking
and about your last sentence , who the hell you think you are to tell me close my mouth? I close my mouth when I bite your ass moron

stupid ass kisser :139:

Last edited:
i stop uploading since the put that redirect shit link up

A good host dont need that thing , its only make free downloaders run away from it

The explanation was that the have to put it on to pay the high PPD rate....

Now the rate go even higher ...what the gonna do now ... make it a popup and redirect hell ?

No thanks better lower rates , no popups and steady Weekly payments ....

Monro.

Because you're an awesome hypocrite 'cause when you gonna receive your money you gonna restart to be nice.

wana bet ?
with in a month uploking will be like sharpfile !

run UploKing with our money run
bth_1sm117run-for-hills.gif

He said :
I am less online on forum because we are extremely busy working on version 3 of our website. In our v3 you will find everything in files manager.
I think in your v3 we will find anything :rofl:no files no money so website X-D

@
dafeuk

hi big mouth you still wait for your money ? wait baby wait [eviljmz]

Last edited:
Sorry for no reply. We had a connections problems.
We are not running or close host. We stay, but you must understand that we have problem with cash flow. We have money blocked in many processors and advertasing company. As soon as we get them we will send to you. Sorry for that.

Sorry for no reply. We had a connections problems.
We are not running or close host. We stay, but you must understand that we have problem with cash flow. We have money blocked in many processors and advertasing company. As soon as we get them we will send to you. Sorry for that. .
that what you have to plane before coming in to this business its not our problem ,
@ first week when u said this it was looking like a genuine problem , @ secound week it was looking like an excuse but now @ third week you are still saying this, its look like a SC@M :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back