UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not download!
Free or Registered User (Slow download).
Do not leave this screen.

Sem_t_tulo_2.jpg

It is forced to buy premium?

Then refresh the page after 30 seconds again waiting the captcha should appears, mostly.

Regards

Nothing happened.

This file is only available to Premium Members. It is larger than the free download limit of 0 MB. To access this file, you will to need to upgrade to UploKing Premium.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ALL 861 DOWNLOADS AND UNIQUE ONLY 260 DOWNLOADS !!!! You should count for every new file that is downloaded , because i have to many downloads but you are counting very few downloads.

ALL 861 DOWNLOADS AND UNIQUE ONLY 260 DOWNLOADS !!!! You should count for every new file that is downloaded , because i have to many downloads but you are counting very few downloads.
90% of file hosts count only 1 download per 24hrs. We count 1 per 6hrs, we can't do more...

plz add more function to get all links in floder.
We will do it soon. We are making PPS stats right now.
Thanks for the payment, uploking
No problem :)

Can You make a limit option about 1 IP can make 0,10 cent per day. 1 IP per 6 h is not good becouse I users have to much downloads not pay, right now I have 100 download and 30 unique, this is sux

Can You make a limit option about 1 IP can make 0,10 cent per day. 1 IP per 6 h is not good becouse I users have to much downloads not pay, right now I have 100 download and 30 unique, this is sux
As i said most of hosts have 1 ip per 24hrs, so you can earn more then on other hosts now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back