UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
abwslXXL.jpg

Please, fix it!! you are counting wrong, in spain is every 1000/18 of 401+ MB per file so look this image!!
Thank you

You need to Buy PREMIUM to use remote upload
really?
Yes, really. Many users add a lot of spam links ( more then 60% are spam links ). We would like to provide you fast service and we would like to be stable paying host. We are planning give you option to earn more via PPD. Also ftp should be faster now.

Please, fix it!! you are counting wrong, in spain is every 1000/18 of 401+ MB per file so look this image!!
Thank you
Are you sure they download only 401+ files ?

what about free user download speed. you mentioned on 1st page 200Kbps but users got only getting 100-140 Kbps. Please increase this.

what about free user download speed. you mentioned on 1st page 200Kbps but users got only getting 100-140 Kbps. Please increase this.
Our speed is one of highest for free. Check other hosts and you will see 50kb/s

648fm8gdk3ll.jpg

Same problem Epiel, I don't know why are not fix, I already told about it. CA(Canada) is tier 1, but you see my earning is not correct.
By the way, I uploaded 401MB files many times.
if you want, I can prove my 401MB size on my files manager.

Admin never fix statistic. my other mirror hosts have smaller downloads than you(for speed), but counting correct.
Maybe you care about it or avoid it, you are busy with uploading problem.

what is your unique download count, you said every unique downloads count 6hrs, but before 6hrs CA show 12 download (2unique)same earning. and I see 28 downloads, 2 unique download and same earning.

Admin never fix statistic. my other mirror hosts have smaller downloads than you(for speed), but counting correct.
Maybe you care about it or avoid it, you are busy with uploading problem.
What upload problem ? Everything is working fine. Also counting. We checked many times. Its not my fault that you dont have as many downloads as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back