UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, uploking only counts unique, not multiple just like DF but I think this host not counting properly, cause depositefiles pay more than uploking.
If this host is not fix problem, other host will be better even if good affiliated and interface.

I show CA(cananda) 7 downloads, but only 2 Unique? WTF?

Last edited:
I know there's a show all function, but not only me and many of us said download not counting properly..
Hope you can check once you fix the upload problem..

upload still not working.
WEB file uploaded - no file.
FTP file uploaded - no file.
REMOTE does not work! - Broken link! (link works).
How many days can wait?

with the old script i used to earn more coz it seems all downloaded were counted but now only unique are counted i know that coz when i click "show all" are the same amount of download i had a day thats why we all are earning less

with the old script i used to earn more coz it seems all downloaded were counted but now only unique are counted i know that coz when i click "show all" are the same amount of download i had a day thats why we all are earning less
We never count all downloads!!! We used to count 1 uniq ip per 6hrs. And now its the same. We just changed table which you can see on 1st thread page.
Also we just stop pay for Taiwan traffic.

then something is wrong we have less downloads and less earnings thats mean the rates are not good or ppl cant download, my visitors are from tier A-B.
i was excited with uplokings coz the earnings was good and growing everyday but now im not earnings enough, it's a big set-back after the changes

then something is wrong we have less downloads and less earnings thats mean the rates are not good or ppl cant download, my visitors are from tier A-B.
We will check it. Servers are overloaded and somtimes download cant start. We are fixing it.
i was excited with uplokings coz the earnings was good and growing everyday but now im not earnings enough, it's a big set-back after the changes
I agree but rates must be profitable for you and for us. We cant give you 100% profit, because this way we will not stay online too long.

some users compliant that they cannot download anything as it shows this country has reach limit allROC can't download. this is very horrible

Then how do you counting downloads?
We eagerly know about it>
If I splitted files 4 part instead of one files, one unique visitor download all parts, then which are you counting>1 or 4.
reply.

Canada downloads 12 but earnings only 0.060$?

Last edited:
some users compliant that they cannot download anything as it shows this country has reach limit allROC can't download. this is very horrible
It can happan only for Taiwan users.

Then how do you counting downloads?
We eagerly know about it>
If I splitted files 4 part instead of one files, one unique visitor download all parts, then which are you counting>1 or 4.
reply.
Its so easy. If they download 4 parts in less then 6hrs you will get only one uniq download.

Canada downloads 12 but earnings only 0.060$?
Give me more informatons! How can i help you if i dont know file size etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back