UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all Uploking. I can't access to "my account", I suppose that you install your new script :)
Yes, we are setting up v2. There is a lot of files on server thats why i cant say how long it will take but we are doing our best to provide you new script ASAP :)

Thats a good News. will you tell us any expected time.

Any information about payout who requested on 10th January 2013

Last edited:
I guess its Game Over for this weekend, but its a shame that they give no update.

Last 2 weeks they are playing with Uploaders like they want. Thats not fine. And no compensation.

Regards

I guess its Game Over for this weekend, but its a shame that they give no update.

Last 2 weeks they are playing with Uploaders like they want. Thats not fine. And no compensation.

Regards

It is not game over. We are testing everything and we decide to move script on other servers. We are really sorry for such a big delay but we dont want dissappoint you. Our script have a lot of new functions and we cant provide you service without test. Please note that we are not using xfs or any other ready script. Its not so easy to check fast every function on our script. All i can promise that you will be really happy of our new script.

*We will make some payouts on monday!

What should i stopping?

Have you read the whole thread and all their promises? For sure not and i write what i'm thinking. There was enough trouble the last week with this host without any information and any fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back