UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 download count, whats happening?

Files uploaded in the last 54 hours or so are stopping before the download is completed.The user gets a broken file and because the download didn't complete you get nothing for it.

Then the downloader can't download any other files because the download stopping early is causing the program to act as though the download is still in progress.
That's whats happening kazperz.

A few hours ago I posted a file I uploaded on Monday but hadn't posted and it works fine.Just like all the other files uploaded before January 4th.

How about an update on this issue uploking.
It's the weekend.Not being able to add new files (that work) is killing us.
Not to mention the fact that if download issues like this don't get corrected quickly downloaders will start passing up uploking links in favor of other file hosts.

Last edited:
We are checking logs to find problem. But to understen more. Is it happens with files from one day only or for new files too ?

We are checking logs to find problem. But to understen more. Is it happens with files from one day only or for new files too ?

Files Uploaded after 3rd January all files 99.9% have download problem count.

Please do something. Some time user can download the file but download not counts and sometime user can't able to download the file it broken at 60-80%

Last edited:
and sometimes some part of files are being uploaded..like 900mb file became 72.3 mb file! zeez u need to work hard for your site.You r losing uploaders!

downloads dont work, when someone downlaod 145MB have a disconnect... Many my people who downloads my links say to me this information, I check this and this is true.... This is not good, becouse users dont back host who have that problem....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back