Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
They pays...I'm working with them, really really good support and fast payment comparing to any hosting now a days, and most of all they have "Business Sense" You can join them blindly...I've all settled up with them...now you have filenames on links, count multi hits from one IP...Webmoney is coming, reports page are being added...you can keep your backups if you really want to work, not just backups...so everything's good...here's my experience screenshot

btfx0.png

Getting everyday's payout...so definitely great...atleast for me...as in I only sell books...so ya...recommended :)

My experience with uploadsat

hi folks, i'm new here, but i want to share my experience with uploadsat. at first, when i withdraw a small amount, they pay me fast. i've been paid twice. then, when i try to withdraw a quite lot of money, i got pending status almost 2 weeks. i'm still waiting the payment. here is my ss:

Don't trust this host, they pay few uploaders not all.
Filehosting paying for few big uploader is not accepted, and fool others

"Good filehost pay all, even big or small uploader, but this uploadsat is not"

so guys, always use trusted filehosts.

Last edited:
A new scam.More and more in last time.
smartboy if do you want to help,make an section Scam Sites in this forum for help the people
good luck.

@adrian92
these sca* filehosts always target newbie/noobs, Uploadsat have their own uploader and they pay them, but not all

hope atleast few guys will stop using this host, but decision is always upto them :)

smartboy for me an host is scam if not pay all
all work for site and admin need to pay.
i think now vidbull is the best and continue to pay all
stop all site who not pay all

a hoster what says payments will be done next month that must say something question why does people have to wait a nover month

its not in his tos so he breaking his own tos when a hoster says monthly say for example we pay on 25th of every month then they should pay on that date

They pays...I'm working with them, really really good support and fast payment comparing to any hosting now a days, and most of all they have "Business Sense" You can join them blindly...I've all settled up with them...now you have filenames on links, count multi hits from one IP...Webmoney is coming, reports page are being added...you can keep your backups if you really want to work, not just backups...so everything's good...here's my experience screenshot

btfx0.png

Getting everyday's payout...so definitely great...atleast for me...as in I only sell books...so ya...recommended :)

But my 70+USD payment is pending since 30 jan 2014.

@smartboy
even if they r scam they are better than others ^_^
unlimitezone delete my account and dono y ?!
kingfiles bad in downloading speed and delete files very fast =_=
RG and UL also bad for downloading

i dont care about money that much , what i want my files never deleted and downloading and uploading speed is full ^_^

Dannyarcher => official Uploader of uploadsat

so he always paid in time, you're thinking they pay you.....?? that won't happen even in dream. sca* host.

if you still using it..? then you deserve it :)

@TB
pm mervin he will tell you the reaso for that time, because he got lot of dmca and hoster threaten him for deleting files seriously. and also he is having space issue too.
whatever it is, ask him, he will explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back