Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite irritating: all tier 4 countries are also in tier 3? What's that supposed to mean?

It "means" that there was a mistake updating the page (Almost 6 months ago now) and nobody pointed it out!

Sorry for the "Irritation" - It is fixed now.

Thank you so much for pointing this out.

OK, that's reason enough for a test drive as soon as I get the time to adapt my stuff.

How many links will your link checker process safely per call?

Concedu

OK, that's reason enough for a test drive as soon as I get the time to adapt my stuff.

How many links will your link checker process safely per call?

Concedu

I cannot remember the number - Been a long time since we coded the site - But no complaints about link checker before so I assume it will be enough :-)

I get this error after webupload is finished

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't execute select:
Table 'Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 137.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

ERROR Login:
[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
Duplicate entry '5887' for key 'usr_id' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.
[FONT=&quot]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.[/FONT]

Uploaded files via ftp without problem, but browser say:
[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't exec:
Duplicate entry '12581' for key 'usr_id' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back