Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe still in @rocketman, if there was any delay in payment i think that this will be uploadrocket team resolved it is not so would be simply disappear from wjunction.com. We all know that if @rocketman lie than would then not every day answering in all question, because it would be logical that if everyone says that he is lying then goes out to work without explain. Those who lie to people with payment they simply disappear and are no longer appear online...

what are you talking about? There is no delay in payments!!!!!!!

shulc70

Daje romc gawelos, agar girs amati ndoba! anu gvian gadagvixados kvirebit...

Rocketman We Whait to your Support Work and *Respected* Person To Tell us the data or day when you pay? we not whait to billions this is only 10-20-50 Dollars there is problem of your hosts ? if you need to Respect from users, your host gonna work like switzerland watch!! Think about it!

Today you loose 2-3 Uploaders, tomoroow 20-30 and etc!!!

Payments will go out today as they always do ??????

And ????

This is for now moments: [URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/c09cc8536210966] [/URL]
Username: Latitude , you can check!!

Last edited:
Payment is Done, Thenk You Rocketman!!!

Usually I just place a 'Thumbs up' when people post that they were paid - But in this case I really must post back to assure EVERYBODY that I did as I said - I checked the logs and everything was good so the user is paid and will continue to be paid ontime every time.........................................

(Even if it is a week later sometimes)

:-)

Thanks for posting Emigrant2013.

As always payments on time, Thanks :)
original-019f75850919f0d896d4a28e29b4a3f9.jpg

I can understand that you angry if you have not got money, but I can understand that you do not have patience, as I have said uploadrocket admin not disappeared from this forum means that will be paid to you money, perhaps to be you more patient

you are one of those who attacked uploadrocket admin , Some have written that will @RocketMan lose customers because do not pay, but forget that it will be because of you, because of your impatience will lose customers... a uploadrocket man tells you that the must check files but you from day to day by attacking him...

Remember that here the one who wants to cheat is simply disappears from this forum and not as @Rocketman reply every day several times

Last edited:
As always payments on time, Thanks :)
original-019f75850919f0d896d4a28e29b4a3f9.jpg

I can understand that you angry if you have not got money, but I can understand that you do not have patience, as I have said uploadrocket admin not disappeared from this forum means that will be paid to you money, perhaps to be you more patient

you are one of those who attacked uploadrocket admin , Some have written that will @RocketMan lose customers because do not pay, but forget that it will be because of you, because of your impatience will lose customers... a uploadrocket man tells you that the must check files but you from day to day by attacking him...

Remember that here the one who wants to cheat is simply disappears from this forum and not as @Rocketman reply every day several times

No payment at all on my side, and messages to come here talk bal bla how good he is i also have a lot, maybe is need i post also some screenshot of it.

So stop the crap because i know very well how the things go, before you even upload a single file on him i also do it for a long long time, so you do not gonna give me class how the things work.

Paid me so you can clear or topic, because if you do not, this is what you gonna have every single day.

Last edited:
Paid me so you can clear or topic, because if you do not, this is what you gonna have every single day.

And the rest of us have to trust you? I do not think that would be uploadrocket admin trashed himself for no reason, and you tell you so far always been paid, I do not think that someone made a conspiracy against you

Last edited:

And the rest of us have to trust you? I do not think that would be uploadrocket admin trashed himself for no reason...

Listen, do you want me to copy all my reply on the 2 topics for the last 2 years and put here all screenshot of private message me and him to you see how much i have trust him and defend him like you are do now?

I care nothing what you trust or not, if you wanna trust him that is or problem, is clear i do not trust anymore, if you have read from the start how this begging you already have an any idea how things go, and even after you read it all you wanna keep in suck is boots is up to you.

The facts is that he own me 100 dollars that have not paid me , he have no reason at all for it more that he got piss of that i complete disagree with what he do in upload.site and because he contradict is self 3 times on that topic when we ask him whats go in on, the all conversation start.

Last edited:
Does anyone facing slow upload speed?
My upload speed always less than 10mbps for last 4 days.

yes, pretty slow upload speed in zoom too. Hope admin could solve it, always under 12mbps for me since a week

It's been more a week that I had problem with uploading in uploadrocket and uploading ...I use VPS and First I thought this problem cames from my France VPS so I changed the VPS to a new system with new France IP but still It had same problem...SO I thought this two file host had some problem with France IP......The speed is 1 MB/sec in FTP by filezilla and cute ftp and they had low speed with zoom uploader too...This bad situation annoying me because I forced to upload by remote uploading in my real system ( not VPS and in another IP) by my hand so It takes so many time from me...My VPS speed port is 1 Gb/sec and both of uploadrocket and uploading had 1 MB/sec in FTP and Zoom uploader....

UploadRocket doesnt pay.

Payments History (Last 5 shown)
DateAmountStatusNotes
2017-02-24 10:17:4020.09PENDING

They deleted all my files.

After requesting payment, all files have been deleted.

Immediately after I started, I even got 2 premium sales.

Are you too weak to pay $ 20?

Last edited:
UploadRocket doesnt pay.

Payments History (Last 5 shown)
DateAmountStatusNotes
2017-02-24 10:17:4020.09PENDING

They deleted all my files.

After requesting payment, all files have been deleted.

Immediately after I started, I even got 2 premium sales.

Are you too weak to pay $ 20?

I am trying to respond to the PM that you sent but your space is full.

Regarding the deleted files - Your downloads went to less than 25 a day so it is obvious that you were no longer using the site so we deleted the remaining files - I see nothing wrong with that!

If you clear your inbox I will respond to your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back