Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No payment done till today 2 march, and no explanation why some of the affiliate users are not be pay.

v4ur13.jpg

I think the relationship between YOU AND I is pretty clear and no further 'explanation' will be posted - Nor will any future responses to YOUR posts!

Thanks.

No payment done till today 2 march, and no explanation why some of the affiliate users are not be pay.

v4ur13.jpg

I think the relationship between YOU AND I is pretty clear and no further 'explanation' will be posted - Nor will any future responses to YOUR posts!

Thanks.

You are not pay to your affiliates and i talk by my self, you are not pay and you also are not give any explanation why you do not pay.

After you come that "the relationship between YOU AND I is pretty clear" i have no relation with you more that work relation and you are not pay my work.

My payments pending from 22 February, Rocketmen why you dont answer to me on PM ?

when you gona pay ? this is difficult question ???

I responded to you here 4 days ago with my answer - There is no additional news to report so why would I keep responding when you are asking the same question and I have the same answer?

My payments pending from 22 February, Rocketmen why you dont answer to me on PM ?

when you gona pay ? this is difficult question ???

I responded to you here 4 days ago with my answer - There is no additional news to report so why would I keep responding when you are asking the same question and I have the same answer?

Pay to the affiliate users that you have not paid and stop your no sense excuses, you are not paid, you are not a trust site anymore !!!!!!!

Not sure what users you are talking about. I have been paid every time on time. This is one of the very very few hosts who actually pays every time on time.

Not sure what users you are talking about. I have been paid every time on time. This is one of the very very few hosts who actually pays every time on time.

i believe my picture also show i have be paid in the "PAST" and in time and bla bla bla till the day i have stop be paid without any reason, maybe if you go read the 2 topics of the host he own in this forum you can get what you are not get at all.

Or can even that maybe he send you a message to you and more users to come here reply defending him and reply that he pay like he have request to me lots of times.

If you have paid attention to the topic you also have read that there is more users not get paid from 19 others from 22, if you join to all of this the down on the rates special in upload.site and that he have not give a single warning that gonna do it, you can now think whatever you want....

if you wanna stay with him good for you, i want my payment and leave this host forever.

Last edited:
Tell to us when you gonna Paid ??

THere is my pending: 2017-02-22 20:47:31 PENDING

p.s goglik es nabozari rogor ar gvixdis esaa sando amis dedasheveci X

shulc70

Daje romc gawelos, agar girs amati ndoba! anu gvian gadagvixados kvirebit...

Rocketman We Whait to your Support Work and *Respected* Person To Tell us the data or day when you pay? we not whait to billions this is only 10-20-50 Dollars there is problem of your hosts ? if you need to Respect from users, your host gonna work like switzerland watch!! Think about it!

Today you loose 2-3 Uploaders, tomoroow 20-30 and etc!!!

Last edited:
shulc70

Daje romc gawelos, agar girs amati ndoba! anu gvian gadagvixados kvirebit...

Rocketman We Whait to your Support Work and *Respected* Person To Tell us the data or day when you pay? we not whait to billions this is only 10-20-50 Dollars there is problem of your hosts ? if you need to Respect from users, your host gonna work like switzerland watch!! Think about it!

Today you loose 2-3 Uploaders, tomoroow 20-30 and etc!!!

Payments will go out today as they always do ??????

I believe still in @RocketMan, if there was any delay in payment I think that this will be uploadrocket team resolved it is not so would be simply disappear from wjunction.com. We all know that if @RocketMan lie than would then not every day answering in all question, because it would be logical that if everyone says that he is lying then goes out to work without explain. those who lie to people with payment they simply disappear and are no longer appear online...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back