Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocketman I'm trying to interpret file download reports. What does a "1" mean under "Premium" vs a "0". Should I be earning from premium sales? Please advise accordingly thanks.

Rocketman I'm trying to interpret file download reports. What does a "1" mean under "Premium" vs a "0". Should I be earning from premium sales? Please advise accordingly thanks.

A 1 means it was downloaded from a premium users - As such no commission is earned because somebody already earned from the sale - Premium members do not see ads so no additional revenue (Outside of the sale) is generated.

Hi

Thanks a lot for your quality that always being up....

I made 2 request payment for both of uploadrocket and uploading site in last thursday....So there is no problem for today's payment? username: freeboy1936

I also appreciate for my next payout, you really describe this scentence that WE PAy On time....

KIND REGARDS

Hi

Thanks a lot for your quality that always being up....

I made 2 request payment for both of uploadrocket and uploading site in last thursday....So there is no problem for today's payment? username: freeboy1936

I also appreciate for my next payout, you really describe this scentence that WE PAy On time....

KIND REGARDS

Thanks for those kind words, and yes, you are correct, payments requested by Thursday will be paid today.

Hey Rocketman I have a question. I know a member isn't allowed to have multiple accounts. However how does it work for two people in the same household using a wifi connection. My cousin recently moved in with me and he and his friend was interested in uploading like me. I set his friend up last weekend and he seems to be doing fine, given the difference in IP I assume. Tried to set my cousin up last night into this morning however we are on the same wifi. His account got banned. Is it that two users on the same wifi is seen as two accounts? Not quite sure just trying to figure it out. Please explain to me how that works or if it's even allowed. Thanks.

Hey Rocketman I have a question. I know a member isn't allowed to have multiple accounts. However how does it work for two people in the same household using a wifi connection. My cousin recently moved in with me and he and his friend was interested in uploading like me. I set his friend up last weekend and he seems to be doing fine, given the difference in IP I assume. Tried to set my cousin up last night into this morning however we are on the same wifi. His account got banned. Is it that two users on the same wifi is seen as two accounts? Not quite sure just trying to figure it out. Please explain to me how that works or if it's even allowed. Thanks.

So you have multiple users on the same IP - Or multiple logins to a single account from the same IP?

If it is that you want 2 accounts from the same IP I can set something up for you but I will need to know both IDs.

For now I have reset the bans - But I assume when you try to login it will be banned again.

ok will not let him do anything until it's addressed. Id is robertanthonyjohnson876. Apparently he tried logging in multiple times and got locked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back