Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people would be happy with 10 - 15 MB uploads!

Are you still getting these 'low' speeds? What is your username so I can see which servers your files are uploading too?

batista56

I took a look at your account and see you are uploading to a random server each time (Which is what should happen) - So your particular 'problem' of uploads being at 15 MB/s is across all of the servers - But I have tried to see if there are any particular problems and cannot really find any - The only thing I can think of is general upload volume and all I can suggest is to try uploads at a different time.

Today my upload speeds are slow in uploadrocket and uploading.site.
Normal speed : 70 -110 mb/s
Today : 7 -15mb/s.

mmmmmmmmmmm, second complaint about SLOW upload speed in the 7 - 15 MB/s range - I have contacted provider - But for cases like this he needs to know the IP of the machine doing the uploading.- Please PM the IP to me.

Today my upload speeds are slow in uploadrocket and uploading.site.
Normal speed : 70 -110 mb/s
Today : 7 -15mb/s.

Confirm. Upload speed from Netherlands is so slow... PMed RocketMan my ip.

Please do a trace (tracert or traceroute) from you upload server to mine and paste the result to PM.

still pedning: 2016-08-20 21:03:09

I know - I am so sorry about this - BC account is supposed to fund today - It is lunchtime where I am - So hopefully in a few hours - The funding source said the funds would be in my account on the 1st or 2nd.

ALL BC REQUESTS WILL BE PAID DON'T WORRY - ALL I CAN DO IS APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back