Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving uploadrocket, but have some questions:

What is the real time for expiring a file, 28 (as the website says) or 45 days (as this thread says)?

What is the size limit to upload a file, 2 (as the website says) or 6 GB (as this thread says)?

What is the maxsize for file that a unregistered user can download from uploadrocket?

I took over as admin of the thread a long time ago and although it is owned by me for some reason I cannot edit that first page - Very annoying - I spoke to admin here and nothing happened - I will try again!

1. 28 days.

2. unregistered 2 GB - All others 6 GB

3. 5 GB

I'm loving uploadrocket, but have some questions:

What is the real time for expiring a file, 28 (as the website says) or 45 days (as this thread says)?

What is the size limit to upload a file, 2 (as the website says) or 6 GB (as this thread says)?

What is the maxsize for file that a unregistered user can download from uploadrocket?

I took over as admin of the thread a long time ago and although it is owned by me for some reason I cannot edit that first page - Very annoying - I spoke to admin here and nothing happened - I will try again!

1. 28 days.

3. 5 GB
Thanks for the fast answer!

BTW, can you upgrade the time for expiring to, at least, 60 days? I wanna use only your host to all my files, even those that popularity isn't so big...

1. 28 days.

3. 5 GB
Thanks for the fast answer!

BTW, can you upgrade the time for expiring to, at least, 60 days? I wanna use only your host to all my files, even those that popularity isn't so big...

Sorry, we run our host like this to ensure best payments to all affiliates - No reason to keep files on the server that are not being downloaded - Does not help you, does not help me and does not help others.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]@Rocketman[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please extend my account[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]ID: arfarsh[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Many thanks[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back