Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you require for money through bitcoin that I need to give email or number in my account info?
Thanks

I am not sure - I think it depends on your processor - Change your setting to BitCoin and find out from your BitCoin processor what you need to do to receive payment - I remember you got BitCoin once before - But I do not remember what you placed in the account field.

Fantastic news on my email Rocketman! :)

Will you also be the support for the new site?

One question where the upload option on the new site (FTP?)

Thanks.

Fantastic news on my email Rocketman! :)

Will you also be the support for the new site?

One question where the upload option on the new site (FTP?)

Thanks.

You're almost spoiling the big surprise - I'm launching to 200 users today - 300 more on Wednesday of Thursday - Then to the rest of our current users - Then I'll announce here so that current WJ members can see (And post to the new thread).

Just to keep the news secret (Well sort of) for a few more days I will send you PM with FTP instructions.

.................................For the rest of you..................................... Don't hate me for not telling - I love suspense - Makes it fun for everybody :-)

But feel free to help me to build the story here before we make announcement!

there will be another uploadrocket smaller site ?

what is it ?

Don't do anything small my friend :-)

Announcement will be made soon - I am staging the release - Official thread has been approved at WJ - I will announce here and then place official thread.

It is an exciting twist on uploadrocket - But mostly everything will be similar - The one thing that is for sure is RELIABLE AND ON TIME PAYMENTS!

Stay tuned :-)

there will be another uploadrocket smaller site ?

what is it ?

I think so, so likely to be two upload site from @RocketMan

Maybe :-)

How about I release a clue for each time somebody asks about it :-)

Last edited:
then hopefully the more better news, and hopefully take it seriously to Mexico and Argentina and do not let the last level, and I did not go very well with uploadrocket.net :( :'(

Comments from some users on my blog:

to download upladrocket.net is very heavy and I find it harder for a better conduit serious thanks
It is very difficult to download videos. You SHOULD RETURN TO THE PAST.
bad server, change it please
What happened to the video? You can upload a "mega" there where you went to download this impossible !!
Good page!! I want to make an equal !!
Thanks and regards!!

Last edited:
then hopefully the more better news, and hopefully take it seriously to Mexico and Argentina and do not let the last level, and I did not go very well with uploadrocket.net :( :'(

Comments from some users on my blog:

to download upladrocket.net is very heavy and I find it harder for a better conduit serious thanks
It is very difficult to download videos. You SHOULD RETURN TO THE PAST.
bad server, change it please
What happened to the video? You can upload a "mega" there where you went to download this impossible !!
Good page!! I want to make an equal !!
Thanks and regards!!

Bad server? We have multiple servers and most of the time people can get better than 7M/s for a FREE FILE DOWNLOAD - I understand it is 'Heavy' (Which I assume means it has ads) - But what can you expect? People cannot simply come to a site and download a 1G file without having to see ads - UNLESS they want a premium account in which case it would be 'light' - So it is users choice - Heavy or light.

And in the same post you ask for better 'rates' for certain countries while at the same time your users want a site that has less ads - I cannot understand the economics of what you are asking?

Good site but the rate is lower i think.

240 downloads and only 0.4$

c4cf1aaebe0552a2eb0c4fcdaf902724.png

Most visitors were from USA if i am not wrong. I am leaving.

I am still happy with Filefactory.

I am not blaming this host . Just posting my opinions. My earning is too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back