Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm sadly we didnt got pay today :( We choose BTC as method.

I think it is because you requested on Friday (Although that is a guess because I do not have your user name) - Payments are made on Saturday for payments requested by Thursday.

Oh okay i didnt know that sorry. Can we cancel somehow the payout so we can collect the money until next thursday? My username is leobree

But i have also a question, sometimes we dont get money, even if the ip is a new one. Why is that so? http://imgur.com/bnMJcYH

Last edited:
I think it is because you requested on Friday (Although that is a guess because I do not have your user name) - Payments are made on Saturday for payments requested by Thursday.

Oh okay i didnt know that sorry. Can we cancel somehow the payout so we can collect the money until next thursday? My username is leobree

But i have also a question, sometimes we dont get money, even if the ip is a new one. Why is that so? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I will change it for you - But only for one time since you are new.

As for downloads - We only count each IP once in each 24 hours.

But i have also a question, sometimes we dont get money, even if the ip is a new one. Why is that so? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I will change it for you - But only for one time since you are new.

As for downloads - We only count each IP once in each 24 hours.

Thank you very much! :)

Yeah i understand but as you can see here as example: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet its his first download and we did not get money from him.

I got 2 month of free premium! Thank you very much!

I can only recommend uploadrocket! The website is working fine 100% of the time and the service is great! (Very fast response to emails and posts)

Most reliable website i know :)

I got 2 month of free premium! Thank you very much!

I can only recommend uploadrocket! The website is working fine 100% of the time and the service is great! (Very fast response to emails and posts)

Most reliable website i know :)

Thanks for great post - We are trying our best to be #1 :-)

Always looking for comments and suggestions from you guys - And trying to stay awake to answer questions :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back