Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend, something is wrong.
My tier is 3 (Brazil) which is $ 5 US dollars per 1000 downloads.
Of which is as follows:
22 downloads = $ 0.07
The correct value would be $ 0.11?
I would ask, if possible upgrade my account to premium:
username: manocosta
Thank you for attention and great support to everyone. Have a good night.

Friend, something is wrong.
My tier is 3 (Brazil) which is $ 5 US dollars per 1000 downloads.
Of which is as follows:
22 downloads = $ 0.07
The correct value would be $ 0.11?
I would ask, if possible upgrade my account to premium:
username: manocosta
Thank you for attention and great support to everyone. Have a good night.

Upgrade is done.

The reason for the difference in money is because we only pay once for each unique IP in each 24 hours.

Thanks for using uploadrocket.net - Have a great night.

RocketMan Thanks for The Rocking Speed in Remoteupload thanks i am back again to UPLOADROCKET as now speed it up and i uploaded 4.88 GiB file in 1 minute Thank you i hope that the speed of remoteupload and ftp upload will be remain same in future....

and all others uploaders who Works with UPLOADROCKET what do you think UPLOADROCKET may change Skin i mean to say new design new theme ? please comment below

RocketMan Thanks for The Rocking Speed in Remoteupload thanks i am back again to UPLOADROCKET as now speed it up and i uploaded 4.88 GiB file in 1 minute Thank you i hope that the speed of remoteupload and ftp upload will be remain same in future....

and all others uploaders who Works with UPLOADROCKET what do you think UPLOADROCKET may change Skin i mean to say new design new theme ? please comment below

I am glad the servers from the new provider are working well for you :-)

I am glad the servers from the new provider are working well for you :-)

:)

Do you have an api for uploading? I wish in the future you would consider creating a plowshare module for upload/download. Thanx.

We have created custom API for uploading for uploaders and posted here previously to see what the interest was in using it.

Please PM me with more information regarding your requirements (OS, etc) and we can discuss further.

Regarding Plowshare I am not familiar with the product but again, if you will PM me with more details I am sure our programmers can find a solution.

Do you have an api for uploading? I wish in the future you would consider creating a plowshare module for upload/download. Thanx.

We have created custom API for uploading for uploaders and posted here previously to see what the interest was in using it.

Please PM me with more information regarding your requirements (OS, etc) and we can discuss further.

Regarding Plowshare I am not familiar with the product but again, if you will PM me with more details I am sure our programmers can find a solution.

Plowshare is based on bash/curl. It's a popular uploading/downloading commandline script for linux users:

github.com/mcrapet/plowshare
github.com/mcrapet/plowshare-modules-legacy

Ok thanks I'll search for the api :)

Plowshare is based on bash/curl. It's a popular uploading/downloading commandline script for linux users:

github.com/mcrapet/plowshare
github.com/mcrapet/plowshare-modules-legacy

Ok thanks I'll search for the api :)

Yes, after I posted I saw the Git for this - I assume it would be possible to get a module coded for uploadrocket - Are you a member of Github? Perhaps you can request the addition?

Regarding the API - As I said, I already have one coded - I'll have to find it again since last time somebody asked about it and we got something in place nobody else responded about it so it sort of sat in a corner somewhere :-)

PM me with your uploadrocket id and perhaps we can work on revamping the API together.

PS. I;ll ask again - Do any other uploaders using uploadrocket want to take advantage of an API - I'd be more than happy to work with each uploader as required.

Hello RocketMan,

Is it possible to add Uploadable.ch in "Remote sites premiums" ? will be really helpful to move my files.

Thank you very much for free premium :)

Hello RocketMan,

Is it possible to add Uploadable.ch in "Remote sites premiums" ? will be really helpful to move my files.

Thank you very much for free premium :)

Great idea - I tested a change but it did not seem to work - I will work on it over the next few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back