Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are some of the ftp servers not transferring files to the account after upload? Some files are ftp'ed successfully on my side but random files are not getting transferred to my account even after a few hours.

Are some of the ftp servers not transferring files to the account after upload? Some files are ftp'ed successfully on my side but random files are not getting transferred to my account even after a few hours.

Not as far as I know - Can you give an example of the files with the problem? What FTP server are you connecting too (It should show in your FTP log).

I have been trying to contact you guys on skype but it seems that you don't use your skype.

FTP upload speed is slow. sometimes i can't connect. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to contact you guys on skype but it seems that you don't use your skype(martin.uploadrocket).

FTP upload speed is slow. sometimes i can't connect. :(

We use Skype a lot - But unless somebody contacts us with a reason why they are establishing a contact we usually do not accept.

Also, we are very active here at WJ - So ne reason to use Skype to answer questions one by one whaen others may have the same problem - I assume in the case of an FTP problem others could be having the same issues:

Anyway, to answer your question - Is is possible you can give me the IP that your FTP says you are trying to connect to and I will look at the server - We have many servers in the system so this will help to address the problem.

Also, can you let me know from which country you are trying to upload from (Feel free to PM that info if you like) sometimes the server you are connecting to could be far from you causing a problem.

Another thing you (Or others having a problem with FTP) can do is to refresh your DNS connection - This will allocate you a different FTP server with us and will usually solve the problem.

Final thing - Please send me your userid with us (Again PM if you like) and I will give you a premium account :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back