Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable thanks for your input!

I try my best to be as open and honest with you guys and answer your needs and concerns as quickly and accurately as possible.

As I said, until now we always try to make changes to make things as good as possible for you guys.

Thanks for your input and understanding on this................................................. Without input from you guys we cannot improve so we are always looking for new ideas, suggestions and and open conversation between us all.

I wanted to ask you to review Mexico and maybe Argentina to see if something can be done about moving then up to Tier 4? at the very Least Mexico. Let me know if Something can be Done.
Thanks.

I'm having issues while uploading a file using zoom uploader. Usually upload stops for 1 minute and then continues. And today after file is uploaded it doesn't show on the list and zoom uploader starts upload again.

Using web interface - upload also stops and it shows: Upload speed: 23 KB/Sec

Last edited:
I'm having issues while uploading a file using zoom uploader. Usually upload stops for 1 minute and then continues. And today after file is uploaded it doesn't show on the list and zoom uploader starts upload again.

Using web interface - upload also stops and it shows: Upload speed: 23 KB/Sec

Servers were super busy this morning - probably huge rush to upload files after the holiday.

Best thing to do is to disconnect and reconnect and a new server will be assigned for your upload.

Sorry for the problems - New servers are being added this week.

I wanted to ask you to review Mexico and maybe Argentina to see if something can be done about moving then up to Tier 4? at the very Least Mexico. Let me know if Something can be Done.
Thanks.

We will review traffic from these countries and see what we can do.

Ftp and flash uploads are working fast but Web upload and Remote uploads are slow.

When you start an upload the server is chosen at random - Sometimes one server is busier than others so if you start the upload again you will get a new server to upload too and chances are that the new server will be less busy and you will get a faster upload.

Please try this and let me know if it speeds up.

Thanks for free premium Rocketman.
hope soon can support download from mobile phone .

We are working on a mobile layout - Hopefully it will be live in the new year.

Last edited:
When you start an upload the server is chosen at random - Sometimes one server is busier than others so if you start the upload again you will get a new server to upload too and chances are that the new server will be less busy and you will get a faster upload.

Please try this and let me know if it speeds up.

Thanks it works.

Hello,

Please, Why some files have (0.0000) !!!!!?????

6UwLVix29wZcU6sOAlB3Y393eq6mw5CD.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back