Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time when i was really into filehosts and downloads business, but then, you know, a lot happened, including a bunch of trustful filehosts being gone without a word and many unreliable proven filehosts came to fill the space left opened-then i was gone from the picture because i thought this isn't worth neither the time or effort, so i became close of a casual uploader.
It was a surprise for me to discover that uploadrocket was still serious after quite some time, and it's even more impressive to see that the support is trying to solve out my mess.
Anyway, i want to thank uploadrocket support for the assistance and effort, i really appreciate it and i would advise anyone to ask for help when need it-he may get it even when he dosen't expect it.

'Thanks for premium extension'

:)

Always my pleasure - Thanks for using uploadrocket.net

There was a time when i was really into filehosts and downloads business, but then, you know, a lot happened, including a bunch of trustful filehosts being gone without a word and many unreliable proven filehosts came to fill the space left opened-then i was gone from the picture because i thought this isn't worth neither the time or effort, so i became close of a casual uploader.
It was a surprise for me to discover that uploadrocket was still serious after quite some time, and it's even more impressive to see that the support is trying to solve out my mess.
Anyway, i want to thank uploadrocket support for the assistance and effort, i really appreciate it and i would advise anyone to ask for help when need it-he may get it even when he dosen't expect it.

Thanks for the very nice note - We have always tried to set ourselves apart from the others by being there for you guys - Getting thanks like this really makes it all worth it for us.

Last edited:

Thanks for the very nice note - We have always tried to set ourselves apart from the others by being there for you guys - Getting thanks like this really makes it all worth it for us.
All thing was sorted out-thank you for the payment :).

All thing was sorted out-thank you for the payment :).

I am glad I could help - Happy Christmas :-)

Getting "Could not connect to server error" for ftp uploads.

Could you please send me a printout from the log of the connection attempt so that I can see which server is affected?

Another thing you can try is to flush your DNS to get a different serrver when you connect (I can walk you through that if you need help).

You know, i didn't notice till today that you had Spain all the way down to Tier 5, Do you think that it would be possible to move it up to Tier 2 or 3, Please?
Thanks.

You know, i didn't notice till today that you had Spain all the way down to Tier 5, Do you think that it would be possible to move it up to Tier 2 or 3, Please?
Thanks.

Since it's Christmas how about I move it to T3 effective immediately :-)

Ho Ho Ho!

This is going to be interesting - Let's see how much a rate increase will increase traffic - Who knows, if it works maybe we can moved some other countries around.

ANY OTHER REQUESTS FOR SANTA :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back