Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My premium finish day 21 tomorrow, i still try solve my problems and iam not to much active till i get them done, can you update my account so i will not get files delete to fast, tx in advanced.

Profit Mode
PPD 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
PPS 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
MIX 100% of Downloads 55% of Sales
why program ppd, pps and mix are alike

Previously we offered different programs - But we decided to make them all the same to combine the BEST of all of the programs.

So, yes, it is a little confusing - But it makes it a very good program that we offer :-)

You get the best of everything - The exact rates you see on the UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your fileslt page AND 55% of any sale of a premium membership!

Please upgrade my account RocketMan :)
ID: caovantan1988

Previously we offered different programs - But we decided to make them all the same to combine the BEST of all of the programs.

So, yes, it is a little confusing - But it makes it a very good program that we offer :-)

You get the best of everything - The exact rates you see on the UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your fileslt page AND 55% of any sale of a premium membership!

Please upgrade my account RocketMan :)
ID: caovantan1988

Done.

Rocketman please check:

Payments History
DateAmountStatusNotes
2015-11-18 04:17:1820.04PAID

But up to today still haven't received funds in Payza account.

Please advise, username: thugster.

Thanks.

Rocketman please check:

Payments History
DateAmountStatusNotes
2015-11-18 04:17:1820.04PAID

But up to today still haven't received funds in Payza account.

Please advise, username: thugster.

Thanks.

I do not see the confirmation from PayZA - But I will follow up tomorrow with them.

Uploadrocket, why did you ban my account for reason multi login?
I use 2 rdp's to upload, is that wrong? I've been using 2 rdps for almost a year now.
I would really appreciate if you could fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back